what is your MBTI?

Options
nicolasandrea
nicolasandrea Posts: 12 Member
I'm an Extroverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving aka ENFP. I love meeting people and can be very energetic. I can spend days daydreaming about possibilities (mostly about traveling the world and going on adventures). My brain is always on roller blades. You can say something to me and i''ll respond with something that may SEEM random, but if you give me time to explain, you will see how it actually connects. Does that happen to anyone? Any other ENFP's out there?
What's your MBTI?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I've done this test dozens of times over the years and I am always INTJ, or ISTJ
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    now when you say your brain is on rollerblades... are we talking just the blobby brain or is it protected by your skull...cause its gonna be a messy roller blade if there is no skull.... and its probably just one roller blade... cause how can you fit one brain in two roller blades without going all Hannibal on it.. right?
  • PeiDub
    PeiDub Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere along the ISTJ/INTJ line.
  • nicolasandrea
    Options
    now when you say your brain is on rollerblades... are we talking just the blobby brain or is it protected by your skull...cause its gonna be a messy roller blade if there is no skull.... and its probably just one roller blade... cause how can you fit one brain in two roller blades without going all Hannibal
    now when you say your brain is on rollerblades... are we talking just the blobby brain or is it protected by your skull...cause its gonna be a messy roller blade if there is no skull.... and its probably just one roller blade... cause how can you fit one brain in two roller blades without going all Hannibal on it.. right?

Good question. You see, somehow my brain will randomly grow two feet and each brain foot will be wearing a roller blade now my skull will have to act as a helmet for it to be successfully safe but the brain does th skating.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    ^hes high on mfp
  • nicolasandrea
    Options
    @Chaelaz @PeiDub How cool!
  • nicolasandrea
    Options
    The rest of my comment wasn't uploaded for som reason.. I actually don't know too many ISTJ nor INTJ in person.
  • shosh413
    shosh413 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    INFP here :) ISTJ's and INTJ's are really different... check out the cognitive functions and will be able to decide the difference! INTJ is Ni dominant (introverted intuition and ISTJ is Si dominant (introverted sensing).
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I've done this test dozens of times over the years and I am always INTJ, or ISTJ

HAHAAH. I am INTJ. Same.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    PeiDub wrote: »
    I'm somewhere along the ISTJ/INTJ line.

*knuckle bump*

• Timshel_
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »

HAHAAH. I am INTJ. Same.

<3
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    INTJ as well
  • nicolasandrea
    Options
    shosh413 wrote: »
    INFP here :) ISTJ's and INTJ's are really different... check out the cognitive functions and will be able to decide the difference! INTJ is Ni dominant (introverted intuition and ISTJ is Si dominant (introverted sensing).

Cool! My brother is also an INFP and we can talk for hours and hours about everything. Yes, the letters indicate quite a difference. I wishni knew more in person. My circle of friends is quite varied, however, the most common personality I tend to find are ENFJ. I personally know at least 7.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    INFJ / INTJ
  • KD454
    Options
    INTJ
  • bobisme49
    bobisme49 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    KD454 wrote: »
    INTJ as well

I'm starting to think this INTJ being rare is actually a myth - or maybe we are the only ones who like to declare it online? lol
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    INTJ/INFJ
  • HollyS6
    HollyS6 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ISTJ
  • KD454
    Options
    INTJ