What have you done today to make you feel proud?!

Options
ladylu11
ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
This morning I really wanted to watch the news and drink coffee in my comfortable bed before work. But, I didn't! I got up and went for an hour long bike ride and was so glad I did!

Replies

• cgottel
    cgottel Posts: 22
    Options
    I turned off the news and exercised too. Oh, and I vacuumed the car out (looooong over due on that one!). So glad I did both!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Swam 100 lengths 2day feel very proud :happy:
  • slimmedawn
    slimmedawn Posts: 33
    Options
    isnt the title of this topic a song?? LOL well i was working and had chocolate, biscuits and cheesecakes waved under my nose and i refused them all as much as i was longing to take them hahaha
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Woke up early to do day 4 of the 30 day shred! I've been doing it in the morning these past 4 days and I can't believe I've been able to keep it up. I know 4 days isnt a lot, but.... I am NOT a morning person! Lol
  • Dawnsdream
    Dawnsdream Posts: 34
    Options
    I work fulltime job during the day. I GOT UP AT 4:30AM and came to work early and walked for a hour and walked a hour for lunch. i done good. lol
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    Options
    After a few months of work-out-hibernation :ohwell: I did TurboJam with Chalene Johnson. It kicked BOOTY for real and figuratively! I'm so proud of myself for getting back with my workouts. I had been doing Slim in 6 but plateaued and got bored. TurboJam is the JAM !! :love:
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    p90x!
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I worked out with my trainer and exceeded what she expected of me as far as effort and numbers of reps:tongue:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    mine is actually the opposite! im so obsessed with the gym! today i was super sore from yesterdy, so i still went... did a SUPER light workout. but then i came home, cleaned, did dishes, and cooked my dinner for work tonight and STILL made it to work an hour early! amazing how much time i spend in the gym!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    isnt the title of this topic a song?? LOL well i was working and had chocolate, biscuits and cheesecakes waved under my nose and i refused them all as much as i was longing to take them hahaha

LOL it's actually the first line of the song "Proud" that use to be the theme song for Biggest Loser...now they just have that weird creepy voice talking about everything... I totally sang the topic title..
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Rode right past McDonalds!!!
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Had a grilled chicken salad, no fried onions or bread, with ff dressing instead of a hamburger or sub!