New mom Sugar Addict Add me

Options
villarreal_viv
villarreal_viv Posts: 13 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I have a 6month old, i didnt gain any more weight than the doc recommend while i was pregnant but the cravings stayed way passed

Replies

• lizabird78
    lizabird78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've had sugar cravings since birth! It's been my biggest challenge but not impossible to overcome as I showed myself 2years ago when I ditched sugar and list 40 lbs. I need to do it again, just not as much weight loss.. Lol maybe we can help each other? Although I'm bad at logging in everyday. Good luck! You can do it!
  • villarreal_viv
    Options
    Thanks
  • artlover47
    artlover47 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have a 2 year old and 4 year old, and I never liked chocolate, plain cheese, or peanut butter until I got pregnant. Weird what pregnancy does to your taste buds. I had lost about 115 pounds and reached my goal, but went off my plan a couple months over holidays and a home remodel. Now I need to drop about 15 to get back to where I was before, but I know I can do it again by May and be ready for spring. Then the trick is to maintain and not go nuts over indulging. :) You can do this, and having friends on here does help.
  • villarreal_viv
    Options
    @artlover47 thanks! having friends here sure will help