32 and progressively overweight since HS - need to lose a whole person

Options
Mommy clock's a tickin' and I'm not at a healthy weight. Older siblings coming down with Diabetes and I refuse to be like that. I need something/one to help keep me accountable without making me feel like a fat cow or having people in my life not necessarily lacking in support just not on board with the helping if that makes sense. I work 7 days a week, 70-80 hrs a week so time to exercise is hard to find outside of normally daily activity. Eating healthier and being mindful about how much I eat is a start!

Replies

• jennifersparisi
    jennifersparisi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and in the same boat. I also need to lose a whole person. I would love to be your buddy on here. We can hold each other accountable.
  • misssssssy
    misssssssy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I added both of you... I could also stand to lose a person. Looking or positivity and motivation (: having people serious about doing this will help me stay accountable for logging in every day!
  • MyMartyMcfly
    MyMartyMcfly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Losing a person would be great!! I've gained about ten lbs a year since high school, and was overweight when I graduated. My ten year reunion is this year. I'd love to be friends with you all :)
  • LC_libra
    LC_libra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, Me too, loosing a whole person is a lot to tackle and I'd love friends on the journey. I'm a stay at home mom and in my first week of changing my diet. (Also afraid of diabetes. My hubby and I are hoping for baby # 2 but I need to get in shape first. I have time to workout but so little energy. So mostly diet but also some low impact aerobics and before bed yoga. I'm doing low carb diet/12-1400 calories a day.
  • sarahlyd
    sarahlyd Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the boat of losing a whole person. It is going to take a lot of willpower and work as well as support from other. :) Feel free to add me.
  • cocoleondra
    cocoleondra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me
  • TariaGetsFit
    TariaGetsFit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too have 100lbs to lose. Wow. Writing that number down feels so...overwhelming? We've just got to take it pound by pound. Let's do this! #PoundByPound