New friends, new goals

Options
I have a few goals this year. I have started the first few weeks focusing on eating balanced and logging. I will begin exercise on Monday. My biggest hurdle is that I am an emotional eater particularly anger and frustration. Anyway I'm looking for friends on here for accountability and motivation. I am 27 recent college grad, living in Hawaii, wife and mother to 2 boys(whom I get to exhausted to keep up with).

Replies

• littledebbiekim69
    Options
    Hi add me littledebbiekim66
  • TariaGetsFit
    TariaGetsFit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You've got this. I set small exercise goals, like moving my body for at least ONE mile 5 days a week. That was enough to get me off the couch. It's getting easier as the weeks go by, and I have a cheerleading teams of friends and colleagues supporting me, holding me accountable and checking my life when need be. Today, I exercised for 45 minutes and hit my 10k step goal for the first time in the 2.5 weeks that I've been tracking them.

Feel free to add me if you want a support buddy.
  • JosetteG2
    JosetteG2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hello Cocoleandra. I have a common goal as well and started to log my food this week. Please add me.
    Thx
  • karierogers
    karierogers Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too! I'm a mother and struggling w my weight too! I need to loose 40 lbs. I used to be in shape and workout all the time but fell off the wagon! Just started back up and feeling motivated!
  • rickab_1
    rickab_1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm started on the 4th really trying to focus on my weight-loss and fitness goals. I workout regularly, but my eating hasn't been great. This week wasn't too bad. Now I just have to keep it going
  • kevin_bvbfan
    kevin_bvbfan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    While nutrition and exercise are both important, nutrition is the biggest component in success. Like they say, you can't out exercise a poor diet. I recently started tracking my daily food intake and am totally shocked by what I see. Good luck on achieving them goals you can do it!