Tall women

Options
I know as a taller woman I carry my weight better than if I were short...and alot of my weight is boob! So I was curious what the goal weight for tall women out there is. I am 6 foot with a naturally big frame...at my thinnest I was a college student and weighed 150 pounds. I am a mom now and I am just hoping to get to 175. Right now I am at 226!!

Replies

• McFelix57
    McFelix57 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10" and currently weigh 172, and am a size 10. I say this because I am thinner at this weight now versus when I weighed the same in college and wore a 12 or 14. My goal is to be a size 6, and I think if I stick with strength training, I believe a weight around 155 would get me to that size. Also, I do not have a large chest.
  • brennamurphy42
    Options
    I'm 5'10" as well, my current weight is 158lbs, and I wear a size 10. According to wrist size calculations, I have a fairly small frame and my goal weight is 140lbs. I'm not sure if that's going to be possible for me, but it would make me very happy if achieved that. I would also like to get back into clothes in the single digits.
  • loztredders
    loztredders Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm 5ft 10 and weight 130lbs(ish) I'm happy with it and wear a size ten on bottom and eight on top, I'm just starting strength training now for some defintion, so may gain a couple of pounds then, which would be fine too.
  • callielizabethrocks
    Options
    5'11" currently 215 and I have a very large frame. I hat the bro scale because my healthy weight range is 139-179. I'd be super gross if I weighed under 145 . My goal is to get to 165. I'd be 8/10 on the bottom and a six on top (no boobs when I'm skinny)
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and weight about 141lbs. Weight isn't that accurate because many people have diff % body fat.
  • etj865
    etj865 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9' and need to drop 80 lbs. I carry my weight in my belly and hips.
  • leviathas
    leviathas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft medium framed but wide shouldered and weigh 167lbs. Size 8/10. Happy in this range. I think my skeleton alone weighs 130 ha