Need support

Options
Hi I'm Kodi I'm 24 years old and have been trying to get weight off my whole life it seems. I'm needing some extra support would love friends on here or fitbit. My fitbit is kodijhill. I live on a farm and I want to get healthy so I can ride my horses again. So please let's be friends

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me. Good luck on your new journey!
  • StrongerMomto7
    StrongerMomto7 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Hi there Kodi, you can do this. Please feel free to add me. And horses? so jealous. :) Have a great evening.
  • jcmoffitt478
    jcmoffitt478 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a 54 year old IT manager in Charleston SC. I am at 381 and I desperately need to lose weight and keep it off. About 4 months ago I was at 368 and making progress. 2015 was a very stressful year for my wife and I. My wife has health issues and we are trying to get her disability set up since she can't work. My goal is 1 lb per week. I am using this to track calories again. I want to feel better physically. My feet and knees hurt most days. What else can I say?
  • Sandyscandy47
    Sandyscandy47 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi JC, I am 54 and with you on that!! Perseverance :) we can lose this weight together for a healthier 2016 and years to come
  • DawnReid04
    DawnReid04 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!! I'm Dawn and am 31 years old.. I think we could all use some support!! You can do it!
  • Sandyscandy47
    Sandyscandy47 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    We can do this... together. B)
  • MyBoyG
    MyBoyG Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Kodi, from one MFP newbie to another. I'm old enough to be your grandmother (ouch, that hurts to say) but we have something in common....one of the reasons for my weight loss journey was due to my horse. Since I ride with a fairly heavy western saddle, I knew my extra 45# was probably an added burden for him, as he turned 18 this year. I'm sure he's appreciating what I've lost so far. I'm a lifetime WW member, but cancelled my membership when they came up with this new program. I've been using MFP for 18 days now and have lost 2.5# so far and am eating well and eating things that I love. It's a great program with lots of great information and support. I'm more than happy to share what I've learned over the years about lifestyle changes and would be happy to be a motivator! Welcome!