In need of friends & support! :)

Options
My name is megan. Ive only been on here a week or so but i am looking for some nice supportive friends to help me stay healthy :) i was diagnosed with heart disease not long ago and i am trying my hardest to lose my weight :) feel free to add me!

Replies

• DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan feel free to add me. I could always use more friends to help motivate me and would love to send some motivation your way.
  • Dxmaxx
    Dxmaxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan! I'm back after a year of recovery from some ups and downs. I try to eat healthy as high cholesterol and heart disease run in my family. I'm pretty good at eating healthy....but I am a cheese lover and that is such a bad thing! I am back in the saddle trying to exercise, and trying to start running again! Let's motivate each other! I'm a foodie...but a healthy foodie most of the time (I stay away from processed foods). The middle aisles of the grocery store are the worst!
  • TGordi
    TGordi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Diagnosed prediabetic and need motivation feel free to add me. Good luck
  • bertasiutej
    bertasiutej Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Megan,

I am new here too, need to get shape back. I know first weeks are hardest ones after you will have habits and it will make you to go further :) Just keep going, well, if you want one new friend, who can be very stubborn about achieving aims, let me know, I am here :)

Jolanta
  • christinehusband
    christinehusband Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kittensx6 wrote: »
    My name is megan. Ive only been on here a week or so but i am looking for some nice supportive friends to help me stay healthy :) i was diagnosed with heart disease not long ago and i am trying my hardest to lose my weight :) feel free to add me!

• christinehusband
    christinehusband Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi megan
    I'm Christine and like you I could do with some support!! Please feel free to add me x
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivational friends as well. Please add me!
  • space_case
    space_case Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm back at this only a week (but not new to it unfortunately). I added ya.
  • victorialt12
    victorialt12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love my fitness Pal. It helps me a lot! Feel free to add me! I could use some motivation!
  • johnboy916
    johnboy916 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! :#
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have some health issues as well that have driven me (back) to MFP. This is a great place and it's nice to know that there are people supporting your weight loss journey!
  • sjscalf
    sjscalf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you'd like! Would love to have some friends/motivation as well! Always helps to have people to push you and keep you accountable and be there to support you.
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    feel free too add me
  • lariel2005
    lariel2005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I hope to loose 50 pounds :blush: