I am starting my journey to lose 100 pounds

Options
I am 31 years old needing to lose 100 pounds. I have struggled with weight my whole life. I was diagnosed with PCOS as a teenager but no one ever explained what it was. When I was 24 I weighed 191 pounds and started reading about PCOS and learned that I would struggle with fertility and losing weight would help the symptoms of PCOS. I started to lose weight and got down to 137 pounds. I ended up getting pregnant unexpectedly. It's amazing what happens to your body when you lose weight. I gained all my weight back and couldn't lose it after I had the baby. A few years later we wanted another baby and I lost 20 pounds (180 pounds) and started fertility medicine and got pregnant again. Gained even more weight and struggled with losing it. I am now 230 pounds and really want to lose it for good. If you have read this far and would like to add me, I would really appreciate the support or feel free to comment and I can add you.

Replies

• PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I suffered with PCOS as well! What I didn't know is that losing weight can actually cure PCOS (more motivation if you ask me) You know what to do since you done it before which is great it! Believe in yourself and you are half way there!
  • ReneeStokes454
    ReneeStokes454 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi:) I'm 32 and also need to lose 100 pounds. We can do this!
  • sarahlyd
    sarahlyd Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also 31 and starting a journey to lose 100+. Let's do it!
  • dilhun77
    dilhun77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and in high school was 137 lbs but as I got older n each child was born I would gain a bit more now I'm at 237 and would love to lose 60-100 lbs add me as a friend on here n good luck this is hard but it's gonna be well worth it .
  • running_in_tiaras
    running_in_tiaras Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! This community is truly inspiring. Good luck to everyone!
  • gracepost123
    gracepost123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 95lbs! Please add me:) we can do this!!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Hello from Mexico !
    Feel free to add me, always looking for more friends :)