Chocolate.....

Options
2»

Replies

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    There's Russel Stover sugar free chocolate. Its heaven in a wrapper and lower in calories :) check it out!
    FIFY.
  • Tatarataa
    Tatarataa Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    There is a chocolate lovers group here that might be worth having a look at to get some more ideas and find like-minded people :smile:
  • MilllieMoo
    MilllieMoo Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I suck on a square of 85% chocolate and really savour it. I never want more than two or three as there's so much cacao in it that it satisfied my craving with less.
  • SpclK1106
    SpclK1106 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    For a snack, I take half of a banana and dip it in Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter (I nuke it for 30 seconds because I keep it in the fridge). Its delicious. I don't eat a lot of sugar free stuff because I don't think all the artificial sweeteners are healthy. It may not be the 'low cal' you are searching for, because it is a nut butter, but man it is good!
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Fresh raspberries with dark chocolate chips stuffed inside. Tastes sooo good and you can have a ton of them for very few calories. White chocolate chips are good this way too!
  • SyllyReth
    SyllyReth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've traded in my regular overindulgence of sweets and given over to skinny cow, which is fantastic. It doesn't kill my calories for the day and it's actually really tasty.

Otherwise, I trades some of my cookies, cake, junk stuff over for fruit. It's a slow, slow process.
  • Autumncrawford82
    Autumncrawford82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bake sweet potatoes, peel and mash them and mix them with cocoa powder and honey or real maple syrup. I top it with chopped walnuts for omega 3 fatty oils. It is like a warm chocolate pudding. Totally helps my chocolate craving. I also make chocolate smoothies in my Vitamix. I do a Premier Protein chocolate shake, a banana, and ice. You can also freeze the smoothie to make a healthy chocolate ice cream.
  • steuartcj
    steuartcj Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chips in the freezer. WEIGH out portion size you desire. Put in a small dish and munch one at a time while reading or watching the tube. Don't over do it...
  • MilllieMoo
    MilllieMoo Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    mpat81 wrote: »
    Fresh raspberries with dark chocolate chips stuffed inside!

I'm drooling!!

• PMATLANTA
    PMATLANTA Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keurig Swiss Miss hot cocoa with marshmallow is only 50 calories and satisfies my chocolate sweet tooth cravings.
  • KarinLynn70
    KarinLynn70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For 67 calories you can have a venti copy cat recipe for Starbucks chocolate milk (mocha if you add instant espresso, instant coffee)
    In a sauce pan add 1/4 C of water, 2 Tble spoons Hershey's cocoa, 2 Tble Swerve sugar replacement, pinch of Himalayan salt (optional) and if you prefer mocha add espresso or coffee at this time. Heat for 2 minutes stirring with wire whisk. It will kind of make a syrup. Take off heat, add 1 1/2 Cups of Blue Diamond unsweetened vanilla almond cashew milk, stir in vanilla and pour over ice. I usually add two drops of liquid stevie to my drink right before I pour it over ice. You could also warm it up for a hot drink. Makes a big drink for only 67 calories!
  • andrea47715
    andrea47715 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I keep the little bit size milky ways on hand for when I want chocolate. One serving is 7 pieces and only 170 calories. I try and keep myself at 3 pieces and 2 bits per piece.
  • AMoore33
    AMoore33 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    https://dashingdish.com/recipe/skinny-peanut-butter-cups/

I love these protein peanut butter cups for my chocolate fix!
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I work it in my meals, and just have a little bit.
    Also I really enjoy banana - cocoa smoothie. You need 1/2 of banana, 150ml milk, 1 tbsp cocoa and little bit of cinamon. Less than 150 calories and it is delicious!
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I use frozen banana with chocolate protein powder and extra cocoa powder with almond milk and create a super thick chocolate "milkshake" which I eat as a meal.
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    wooohoooo lol

For people who like chocolate here is my new favorite since today

15 gram of Fiber one chocolate pudding mix ( 40 calories)
    And 40 gram of oats
    cinnamon
    vanilla
    water

saqu4iovvxi2.jpg

y46dpw8guydi.jpg

Result a finger licking bowl stuff, creamy and all

A gooye substance that fills you up and makes you warm and fuzzy lolll
    Time to experiment with this basic recipe...think of milk nuts seeds nom nom nom

95069916.png