Lost 100 pounds in a year!

Options

Replies

• Sassyk35
    Sassyk35 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! ! What do you do for exercise?
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    eryrurhc52al.jpeg
    I could not attach this in my story but here :)

You look fabulous! How many calories to you eat per day?
    Thanks! I eat 1,900-2300 depending on my activity level
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    That's amazing congratulations, you should be so proud! I have also had success doing the same as you! Moderation not deprivation is key I think!
    I am 5'4 and 250. I want to be 150. We are the same!! Haha you look amazing! Good job! Such great motivation for me :)!

Awww thank you :)

• misssmadalyn
    Options
    You are looking hot!! Must feel great going clothes shopping now!
    Thank you ❤️❤️❤️
  • saun86
    saun86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome and beautiful
  • snowfallingsoftly
    snowfallingsoftly Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. Inspirational. What a great accomplishment. Congrats!
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Congrats!!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    saun86 wrote: »
    Awesome and beautiful
    Wonderful. Inspirational. What a great accomplishment. Congrats!
    Wow, you look amazing. Congrats!!

Awwww thanks ❤️❤️
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Finally someone who does not see this as a diet but a lifestyle. I am also using some the same techniques with food. I log what I would normally eat in a meal then figure out what can I swap out or maybe have to reorganize with another meal. I have food allergies and eating gluten free can have a lot of carbs but if you do it right, you can still eat gluten free bread and treats. Just make sure you add veggies, fruit and keep exercising. My favorite treat is 1/2 of small bar of dark chocolate with a tablespoon of peanut butter. Very satisfying. Thank you for posting and being such an inspiration. I feel more confident now that I am doing things my way! B)

Sounds like you're doing amazing :) & thank you ❤️
  • tiffanysotoxo
    tiffanysotoxo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You look amazing! You've totally given me so much inspiration today and I needed that.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. It's really the only way to do it!
  • flaminica
    flaminica Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, my starting weight was 250, I am currently 150. My starting shirt size was 2x now I am size small, pant size 18 now I am size 6! The key to my weight loss was eating normally but in portions, no starving, no overworking myself, I did not cut out junk food. I allow myself to enjoy food still but in a responsible way. I started by replacing & reducing my fast food with healthier choices. Example: serving of chips instead of fries, dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate, etc... There was a time in my life that I cut everything out & I could never lose weight. I found the technique I used most effective since I eat normal & im able to maintain weight! Any questions ask!!!!

Well done. You look smokin' hot!

I've lost 80 pounds in a year following the same rules. I'm quoting them for emphasis because they WORK. People over-analyse weight loss. They torture themselves with unsustainable workout regimens, tunnel-vision on macros or fad diet plans, or obsess about magical 'good foods' versus 'bad foods.' None of it is necessary. Eat less, log accurately, don't lie to yourself. The pounds take care of themselves.
  • dirtycxer
    dirtycxer Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for being an inspiration!
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    How often a week did you work out?
  • speeno
    speeno Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    well done, you look great, :)
  • marchmommy0311
    marchmommy0311 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

flaminica wrote: »
    I'm 5'4, my starting weight was 250, I am currently 150. My starting shirt size was 2x now I am size small, pant size 18 now I am size 6! The key to my weight loss was eating normally but in portions, no starving, no overworking myself, I did not cut out junk food. I allow myself to enjoy food still but in a responsible way. I started by replacing & reducing my fast food with healthier choices. Example: serving of chips instead of fries, dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate, etc... There was a time in my life that I cut everything out & I could never lose weight. I found the technique I used most effective since I eat normal & im able to maintain weight! Any questions ask!!!!

I've lost 80 pounds in a year following the same rules. I'm quoting them for emphasis because they WORK. People over-analyse weight loss. They torture themselves with unsustainable workout regimens, tunnel-vision on macros or fad diet plans, or obsess about magical 'good foods' versus 'bad foods.' None of it is necessary. Eat less, log accurately, don't lie to yourself. The pounds take care of themselves.

It is so refreshing to see this post!! I am also guilty of "over analyzing". I'm constantly reading different articles regarding low carb, certain macros etc. I send myself into a frenzy over what I "should" be doing as I have pcos. I need to get back to the basics!!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    tiffakneeb wrote: »
    You go girl! You look amazing! You've totally given me so much inspiration today and I needed that.

Awwww I'm glad :) thanks!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options

Yup exactly!!!!! Thank you :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options

It is so refreshing to see this post!! I am also guilty of "over analyzing". I'm constantly reading different articles regarding low carb, certain macros etc. I send myself into a frenzy over what I "should" be doing as I have pcos. I need to get back to the basics!!

I was like that in the very beginning & I stressed myself out when I ate then I told myself how I do not have to go from going to fast food restaurants 6 times a day to salads & cereal . You can still eat out just like a normal person , eat carbs, fats, sugars . Your body needs it all. Good luck :):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!