250lbs female looking for friends and support

Since I started dating my now ex and graduate high school, I gained approximately 80lbs. I want to be back at 180lbs at least, to help me feel better about myself. I am trying to go vegetarian and then vegan, but I am fighting a serious fast food addiction that's making it extremely difficult to eat healthy, much less cut meat and animal products from my not so ideal diet.

Hoping to get some friends on here, make some connections with people with similar goals to keep each other on track and at least get me to report my calorie intake each day. Today I was completely honest, and oh boy it didn't feel good entering what I ate.

Replies

• gracepost123
    gracepost123 Posts: 81 Member
    Hi there!! I am looking to loose 95 lbs!! I need help keeping motivated! Feel free to add me and we can do it together:)!
  • KaleidoscopicMind
    KaleidoscopicMind Posts: 55 Member
    Hey guys you two add me of you want, we are starting a small KIK accountability group of people around 21-25, I myself am looking to lose 90lbs, so add me and tell me if you are in. :) and hey Janice it's going to be fine don't worry :)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Hello from Mexico !
    Feel free to add me, always looking for more friends :)
  • karolinalym
    karolinalym Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I need help with staying motivated I need to loose at least 20 lbs and I have a hard time not giving up. You can add me and we can try together
  • wadebox64
    wadebox64 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, Janice I also weigh 250 lbs, I have set a goal to loose 110 lbs by December. Need someone to help me stay motivated
  • Hey you can add me if you want! :) We can motivate each other!!! (I have an addiction to chocolate so it's been hard!!!!) I've also been a vegetarian since I was about 6 so I can help you with that too if you want! I'm not the type of vegetarian to recruit other people lol so it can be a good experience for us both :smiley: