Seeking support!

Options
Back here again after a year or more hiatus.
I thought I could do intuitive eating but I have failed myself.
I think the structure and accountability calorie tracking provides is valuable for me.
Id like some friends that can help me out with encouragement and inspiration, and I will try to provide the same. :)

Replies

• mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Add me as a friend if you want. I'm down 45 lbs so far...30 to go! You can reach your goals!
  • Kimpadula201
    Kimpadula201 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey good luck girl you can do it I just started again too need to lose 20lbs!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Hello from Mexico !
    Feel free to add me, always looking for more friends :)
  • Silpeanut
    Silpeanut Posts: 62 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    HI there!! Have found my MFP friends very supportive, inspirational and motivational and always happy to give it back because I realize how much it helps. My diary is open and always log , good or bad. Feel free to add me , you and anyone looking for encouragement and positivity. Have an awesome day and stay strong!! We can totally do this!!
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • sspscott
    sspscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! It's great to have the support and advice of others along the road to success!
  • marybrooke9
    marybrooke9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! 37 year old Aussie gal here. Lost about 12kg last year with 5:2 and running. Seem to have hit a bit of a stall about 13kg (30lbs) outside of a healthy weight. I seem to ALWAYS lose weight when tracking what I eat so I think I just need to suck it up and do it. Hopefully this is the year I crack it!!
  • hannie8402
    hannie8402 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm new to this to-had the app 4 years ago and didn't use it and I've gained weight since! Looking to keep a track on what I eat and exercises on how to tone but with a busy lifestyle and kids finding the time and motivation is very hard! Not sure how to post or add friends or anything still trying to suss this all out x
  • kobielee31
    kobielee31 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to :)