new member in Canada

Options
Hi just joined a few weeks back on my smartphone have now told everyone in my family this is the way to do it! easy to track calories and exercise had a really bad week last week back on track this week want to be down to my goal weight by October for my sons wedding...fingers crossed

Replies

• AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! :-) I'm sure you will reach your goal!
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Ontario, nice to meet you. This is a great site, you'll find it very helpful. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Julieash
    Julieash Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Quebec :o) GOOD LUCK!!!
  • suziebaby2000
    Options
    thanks very much
  • suziebaby2000
    Options
    can you add me? not sure how to do it thanks
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I have to lose weight before October too! We go on vacation and I want to feel comfortable in those skimpy clothes. This is a great website with a lot of support. In the two weeks that I have been here, I have really felt like it is a great fit for me. Feel free to add me.
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    Good to see you! I'm in Ontario. Good luck reaching your goals - I love MFP too!
  • tigerbluefly
    Options
    can you add me? not sure how to do it thanks

I just did. Just click on the persons name and go to their page. There will be an "friend request" button. :)
  • tigerbluefly
    Options
    Good to see you! I'm in Ontario. Good luck reaching your goals - I love MFP too!

I love your "Strength" picture. I borrowed it. Hope you don't mind. :)
  • Karlosv
    Karlosv Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey thats awesome good luck, add me! ;)
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options

I love your "Strength" picture. I borrowed it. Hope you don't mind. :)

Not at all! I borrowed it myself!
  • 2chubby4now
    2chubby4now Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great site! Welcome! I'm from Alberta!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You will love this site. I know I do. I'm going to friend you because ... well, who doesn't need more friends? (particularly friends from Canada) I'm from just outside of Toronto by the way...