Need encouragement and looking for friends

Options
kayew636
kayew636 Posts: 14 Member
I'm a 46 year old lady trying to lose weight. I'm looking for encouragement and I don't know how to add friends. My daughter set my account up for me!

Replies

• HankGreen
    HankGreen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well this is my second time around. If you click on someones picture it will show you some info about them. If you click their picture again it should give youte option to send a friend request. Hope that makes sense. Good luck!
  • mzstacy1
    mzstacy1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    kayew636 wrote: »
    I'm a 46 year old lady trying to lose weight. I'm looking for encouragement and I don't know how to add friends. My daughter set my account up for me!

• mzstacy1
    mzstacy1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mzstacy1 wrote: »
    kayew636 wrote: »

Just getting on site trying to find support system.
  • Dxmaxx
    Dxmaxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just starting again. Never really knew there was a community of people here. Support and motivation is a great thing. I am 51 and the past year I have been a bit unlucky you could say....car accident (sitting there minding my own business at a light!). Surgery to remove 1/2 of my thyroid and the return to my senses from pain and recovery. (Oh the added pounds!). Lol.
    So I was out of the exercise scene for almost a year and now it's time to bounce back! I loved running so I am working my way back up to that again. I also eat pretty healthy (stay away from processed foods). Now it's time to stay away from the wine and cheese and get back in the saddle. Looking for some friends to check in with and motivate each other. Looking also to a healthy, happy, lighter 2016!
  • MyBoyG
    MyBoyG Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Trying to build a small circle of motivating friends as well! Welcome to MFP, I think you'll love it!
  • Bostonbee79
    Bostonbee79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Silly question. How do you do a friend request?
  • kayew636
    Options
    MyBoyG wrote: »
    Friend request sent! Trying to build a small circle of motivating friends as well! Welcome to MFP, I think you'll love it!

Thank you. I've just accepted it!
  • kayew636
    Options
    HankGreen wrote: »
    Well this is my second time around. If you click on someones picture it will show you some info about them. If you click their picture again it should give youte option to send a friend request. Hope that makes sense. Good luck!

Thank you for your help.
  • kayew636
    Options
    dxmcafee wrote: »
    Just starting again. Never really knew there was a community of people here. Support and motivation is a great thing. I am 51 and the past year I have been a bit unlucky you could say....car accident (sitting there minding my own business at a light!). Surgery to remove 1/2 of my thyroid and the return to my senses from pain and recovery. (Oh the added pounds!). Lol.
    So I was out of the exercise scene for almost a year and now it's time to bounce back! I loved running so I am working my way back up to that again. I also eat pretty healthy (stay away from processed foods). Now it's time to stay away from the wine and cheese and get back in the saddle. Looking for some friends to check in with and motivate each other. Looking also to a healthy, happy, lighter 2016!

I wish you all the luck for a better year!
  • Dxmaxx
    Dxmaxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!