Still New here. Looking for friends.

Options
I have been on this sight for just a week, and have just one friend on this sight. I am looking to add some more friend to keep me accountable.

Replies

• mizzelegant97
    mizzelegant97 Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me I need more friends too. Think I have 3 and been on here over a month
  • xerenamile
    xerenamile Posts: 73 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hiya, If you like join my group " New Year to Easter challenge" We are a friendly group from all around the world who look after each other and keep each other in check. We have as a group lost over 60lb so far, we have all been on for months and are happy help and talk to anyone who joins. we do weekly weigh ins so we can track the loss, we talk about anything thats on our mind.
    Hope you will join the group xx
  • SLB125
    SLB125 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I have been on here for awhile now...and I am always happy to have more friends. We are all here for the same reason and we all need support! Anyone is welcome to throw me an add. I log in everyday, I journal my food regularly and I post/comment as I feel if I am going to add someone as a friend on here, I am going to make an effort---and I expect the same in return :smiley: