Looking to eat healthier, probably maintaining weight

Options
Hey everyone! I'm a college girl looking for some friends and support in eating healthier. I love cooking and try to make my own meals wherever I can. I struggle during the semester to make eating right a priority. Would love to hear from you all!

Replies

• Anniewilliams1979
    Options
    Welcome and Hi I'm so happy you can cook a wonderful meal. During the semester use the word priority instead of struggle, rid yourself of the negative aspects of food I'm a chef and oh how I wish to fill my plate with all the goodies.... So I say, not today (I can sheet on weekends. and that is ok according to my dietician)
  • Veggiesandchill
    Veggiesandchill Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Anniewilliams1979 : I think it's good to have fun foods in moderation. Otherwise, I would never be able to commit to eating healthy.
  • Power7374
    Power7374 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have the same problem, and I'm dreading what's going to happen this upcoming semester. Would love to have some support as well as returning the favor for someone in the same boat as me. Add me if you like!
  • DanielHolokai
    DanielHolokai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im not in college but im definitely trying to live better since me and my girlfriend are gonna be moving to an apt soon and dont wanna eat junk food. A great help for cooking better is watching the cooking channel and learning about new techniques and recipies.

I pretty much always cook at home and its usually cheaper and healthier than eating out. Add me for support and i would like some too. Im trying to lose 20 pounds