Goal of losing 20lbs in 6 months by summer...

Options
I am hoping to find people with similar weight and goals to me. I am 140lbs and want to lose 20lbs to weigh 120. I set a really relaxed goal of 6 months since I am already fairly small and do not need to lose weight fast. I would like similar people on here to add me and follow me so that we can hold each other accountable. also I was wondering from people who have lost 20lbs.. How long did it take you ? :)

Replies

• soniamemms
    soniamemms Posts: 24 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I would like to have an accountability partner too. I am 5'3" and started at 172. In 4 months I have lost 15 lbs and I'm down 2 sizes! I'm wanting to get to 135. I have always looked smaller than I weighed, so I wouldn't want to lose anymore than that. Plus, my skin is already starting too hang. I'm 41 so a lot of my skin isn't going to tighten up. So I have 22 lbs to lose! Sending you a friend request.
  • lisaloses36
    lisaloses36 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as the two of you! I have 20lbs to lose (or 10% body fat, whichever comes first). Friend request being sent to both of you!
  • MajesticBlondee25
    MajesticBlondee25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys ! My goal is 20 lbs by May/ June. I think we can do it :)
  • pinkys008
    pinkys008 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Last year I lost 20 pounds in about4 months I think. This year, 15-20 pounds by June is what I have been thinking about. I'm not starting out small, though, losing this weight will still leave me above your
    starting weight. I'm in my fortys, and concerned that losing too quickly will leave me with loose, messy skin. Please feel free to add me!
  • evangelene12
    evangelene12 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hop in on this too! I have to lose 20 in 6 months. 2 year ago I lost weight using MFP but then I let it all creep back on. I'm starting at 152 lbs. I am Asian and rather petite so around 130 is fine for me. Let's do it :smile:
  • pinkys008
    pinkys008 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think I got each of you added.