Loose the weight b4 college: friends :)

Options
jazmini2016
jazmini2016 Posts: 9 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! So ive had this account before when i was a freshman and it worked a bit but since i didnt had any support from friends and family that consistly tempt me with food, i quickly gave up. So im back! an almost graduated senior in high school. Ive always been chunky or what my family say flufffy!. Currently 170, trying to loose to be at 150 hopefuly by the end of February or sooner. Friends and advise would help a lot

Replies

• KIRBYYJ1
    KIRBYYJ1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Jaz, glad to hear them at you want to change yourself. I am a freshman in college going back into my 2nd semester this week. The freshmen 15 is real, but totally avoidable. Mainly I just wanted to say, don't get too caught up on what the scale says. So maybe you only lose 10 pounds, BUT you drop a pants size or two! At the end of the day, that number doesn't truly represent how healthy you are. Best of luck to you and let me know if there is anything else you need.

Ps: I'm sending a friend request as well
  • jazmini2016
    jazmini2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) ive always been more focus on the scale than anything maybe that was the problem.
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Sorry- I don't normally do this- but since heading to college, it's lose, not loose :)