Any adult college students out there?

Options
Hello! I am a thirty year old college student, I'm in a physical therapist assistant program. I am looking for other adult college students, especially ones that may be in health programs (as many of you know these programs can be very rigorous and stressful)! I think that being busy with school and life creates extra challenges to weight loss, due to stress eating, not having time to prep or exercise as much as you'd like to, and things like that. So just looking for anyone else out there that may be struggling through or has a handle on things! It would be nice to share motivation, support, ideas, etc with others in similar situations!

Replies

• Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am in college too. 48 years old getting my teaching certification. I also work full-time and babysit part time. I agree it is hard. In fact I gained my 23 pounds going back to school.
  • girlcalledryan
    girlcalledryan Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I work full time as a medical assistant and am in school for my bachelors in public health, then on the med school.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I'm studying a bachelor of science in nutrition...started part time last year as a 32 year old, along with full time work. I make time to train and do food prep, and having meals prepared stops stress eating. training actually helps me feel less stressed so I don't skip it!
  • Stefgoju
    Stefgoju Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and in my second bachelor year for teaching children ages 6-12. Pretty busy education. Gained some weight back but been logging for about 165 days and lost almost 10kg (22 pounds) so far. I want to lose another 15kg (33 pounds)
  • QueenDia222
    QueenDia222 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, attend school full time for my bachelors of science in Nursing, work full time, and a full time Mom. It can be very stressful! Sometimes I feel as if 24 hrs is jut not enough time in one day. I can get a little discouraged at times when things don't go my way but it always works out in the end
  • amlasand
    amlasand Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 doing a Post Bac and hoping to apply to Medical school this upcoming summer!