Looking for support/new friends

Options
I want to lose about 10 pounds and will start on Monday, I'm looking for some supportive friends that'll help make this fun! comment and I'll add you☺️

Replies

• kevin_bvbfan
    kevin_bvbfan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My goals aren't far from yours...looking at 19 pounds. I love to exercise, just need to figure out my nutrition component
  • hfink1111
    hfink1111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose fat and gain muscle. I just started a couple of days ago and also looking for suppot. We just have to stay motivated and consistent!
  • _juleess
    _juleess Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @hfink1111 staying motivated is the hard part for me
  • _juleess
    Options
    @khddabq hey that's great that you enjoy it, I hope you can figure everything out
  • Veggiesandchill
    Veggiesandchill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure that I want to lose any weight, but I want to eat healthier and hope that mfp will help me do that. Looking for friends and support!
  • brittuhnay
    brittuhnay Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i'm looking to lose almost 20, so I'm right there with you! Totally looking for support as well :) feel free to add me!
  • ScottGreece
    ScottGreece Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    10 lbs is a very reasonable goal.. Good luck. :)
  • _juleess
    Options
    @Veggiesandchill eating healthier is a great goal to have, I'm trying to do that too! Good luck and remember not to be too strict on yourself!
  • _juleess
    Options
    @brittuhnay awesome! I hope you reach your goal, thanks for the invite!
  • _juleess
    Options
    @DarialeeRobbins thank you!
  • _juleess
    Options
    @ScottGreece thank you! I hope you reach any goals you have
  • VeryCarrie6969
    VeryCarrie6969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    _juleess wrote: »
    I want to lose about 10 pounds and will start on Monday, I'm looking for some supportive friends that'll help make this fun! comment and I'll add you☺️

Add me!
  • VeryCarrie6969
    Options
    khddabq wrote: »
    My goals aren't far from yours...looking at 19 pounds. I love to exercise, just need to figure out my nutrition component

If sugar and carbs are your downfall, add me! Also looking to lose 15-20lb. & need to stick to better diet

• VeryCarrie6969
    Options
    brittuhnay wrote: »
    i'm looking to lose almost 20, so I'm right there with you! Totally looking for support as well :) feel free to add me!

Feel free to add me! So excited to find people with similar goals/challenges!
  • wannalose40mfp
    wannalose40mfp Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 40lbs. Feel free to add me
  • _juleess
    Options
  • deven1r
    deven1r Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    everyone can feel free to add me! i post daily and will push you to keep going!
  • vonradders
    vonradders Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me too ☺️ I've only just started on this hoping to shed 14lbs asap !