Hellooo newbie here looking for friends ☺️

Hi everyone I'm Anna I'm new to this app. Looking to shed 14lbs in 6 weeks through a strict diet & workout regime. Would be lovely to have some supporters & equally I will support you

Replies

• Power7374
    Power7374 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm new as well, trying to lose 15 lbs. Would definitely like to have some friends for support/motivation and reciprocating it as well. Add me if you'd like!
  • DanielHolokai
    DanielHolokai Posts: 2 Member
    Same here, im new and im trying to lose 20 pounds before me and my girlfriends tripto orlando florida! Would love to have some friends to support and get support from!!
  • pearce05
    pearce05 Posts: 4 Member
    Looking to lose about 15 pounds that have crept back on! Not sure how to friend people though...
  • adenise84
    adenise84 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey girlie welcome to the club! We are in this together! I added you ;)
  • qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Hi Anna, Welcome to myfitness pal. I am looking to loose about 50 lbs and already lost about 10 in a months time. Please note that there is no strict diet as such. Just eat what you like but just watch the calorie count in it its a simple math equation :). Sending you the request.
  • suizhann
    suizhann Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I am new here too hoping to shed 20 pounds for my dinner party and I am not sure how to lose weight instead I keep adding