1 week bread ban.

Options
So guys...
As of Monday im doing a one week bread ban.
No bread at all for one week.
Who wants to join me.
Add me as a friend and we will beat them carbs together.
Personally im a sucker for bread so this will be hard ,but definitely possible.
xx
Alice

Replies

• MissLincolnTaylor
    MissLincolnTaylor Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    jv5l1mpdojsw.jpeg
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Sure it's possible. Nothing wrong with bread but if you're eating a bit too much to keep you in your calorie goal, nothing wrong with reducing that either. I really only eat a slice or two of bread once per week myself. I just dump everything I'd want on a sandwich on a bed of veg/lettuce instead. If bread kept me fuller, I'd probably eat it more.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    What are you hoping to accomplish with this? Just curious.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Are you including other carb-loaded foods, such as rice and pasta? Or just bread?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    All,

I realize this topic has been moved here from a different forum, however I do need to ask that you respect the forum specific guidelines, particularly the following:

Participation in any discussion in this category requires you are interested in the challenge you are posting in. Entering threads without the intent to join a challenge will be viewed as trolling and will result in a warning.

You can review the complete guidelines for this forum here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10298436/welcome-to-the-myfitnesspal-challenges-category-please-read#latest
  • MissLincolnTaylor
    MissLincolnTaylor Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just bread for now. Its something i eat regularly and want to cut out of my diet all together. x