Replies

• amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yay. Day 2 done. Woot woot !
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on week 1 day 3. add me and we can finish it together! :)
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    edryer123 wrote: »
    We ended up traveling last week and I didn't get to start. Did Day 1 Week 1 yesterday and it felt so good. But lord it hurts this morning. The girls in my office also decided to do a biggest loser style challenge because one is in a wedding, one is getting married, and I'm trying to get preggers, so off we go! We are also doing walking DVD's on our breaks. I actually can't wait to workout tonight.

How awesome yall are doing a challenge like that! Having someone to compete with always gives an extra push. I wish I had a group I could compete with!

It is really nice to have an office that works together and they are being supportive and not catty. Makes it more fun and less anxiety filled.
  • 15Veronica
    15Veronica Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hmrey - Welcome!

amanda - Good job!

WEEK 3 DONE!

Just finished 20/90 days and have my rest day tomorrow. I start Week 4 on Saturday. This past week has been the first time I didn't miss any days and worked out 6 days in a row!
  • hmrey76
    Options
    @ 15veronica - great job!
  • amandabullock120
    Options
    Ugh alright day 3 done. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the cardio workout... I'm a little short on space :/
  • hmrey76
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ugh alright day 3 done. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the cardio workout... I'm a little short on space :/

That stinks...do mini suicides! :)

I actually like it. What I don'the like is the front of the body workouts! I finished day 4 today. I feel stronger than day 1 :)
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello and congrats to everyone that has decided to tackle Body Revolution!

I am starting week two today. I started on Sunday and I've done everyday alternating workouts 1 &2 with an hour of walking on treadmill after. Last night was a rest night and back at it today. I've lost 2 lbs this week and a few inches since my last measurements Dec 20

I did this program a couple of years ago and was in the best shape in s long time. I lost a ton of inches but scale didn't always move as fast as I wanted.

I am looking forward to this round and what results it will bring. My eating has cleaned up a lot which makes a huge difference for me.

Have a great day ladies!

• hmrey76
    Options
    @dani I did it last year and saw great results too! That is why I am doing it again. I will start week 2 on Monday. :)
  • amandabullock120
    Options
    @dani_doing_it congrats on the weight and inches lost!!
    Its so great to hear your guys have had great results. I start week 2 on monday!
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    I'm excited to see another great thread. Last time I did BR I was part of a great thread and it really helped!

Let's do this ladies!!
  • Sally4Change
    Sally4Change Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on Monday. I tried it once before UT didn't make it past the second week due to getting busy. Hope to finish this time. All help would be great.
  • hmrey76
    Options
    Just finished day 5 of week 1. HopingI get great results like last time!
    & I totally agree that a great group gets you through it bc from what I remember workout 7 sucks! :)
  • 15Veronica
    Options
    hmrey76 wrote: »
    @ 15veronica - great job!

Thanks! Looks like you're almost done with Week 1 - way to go!

dani - Welcome! It's great to hear that this program does work.

Sally - Welcome! I also started this program before but didn't finish but I feel optimistic this time!

I just started Week 4 (Day 22/90). I'm so excited that I'll finish one month of this at the end of this week :)
  • Sally4Change
    Sally4Change Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go Veronica. That is great to make it to the one month mark.
  • hmrey76
    Options
    Great job! :)
    I finished week 1 today.
  • dani_doing_it
    Options
    Just pushed through W/O 2 week two. Got hit with a head cold yesterday but don't want to fall into the excuse trap... I feel better now.

Thanks Veronica - did you get good results from the first month?

I just got the "premium" version last night I'm hoping it will help with the food tracking. My biggest struggle. I know I can easily eat my way out of my workout so tracking, measuring and hitting macros is important for me this time round.

Is everyone tracking the body measurements? That was the biggest change for me last time. I think I only lost 10lbs but lots of inches. Then again I was changing up my calories to see what worked. I started at 1200 but then read about TDEE and upped to 1500/1600. I'm at 1500 now and tracking to see if I need to adjust.

Have a great Saturday ladies!!!
  • 15Veronica
    Options
    Thanks Sally!

Hmrey - Yeah for finishing Week 1! That's awesome :)

Dani - I did the same thing - had a cold during the first part of the month and knew if I stopped completely, I may not restart my workouts so I took one day off and then started back up again. Way to go!

I'll take my official measurements at the end of Week 4 - which will be this Friday. I'm not expecting a huge change. When I've done programs like this in the past, my body doesn't start showing progress until well into the second month. I did notice my ab area shrinking almost immediately and I attribute that to mainly eating better and being less bloated.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • 15Veronica
    Options
    Oh and I had a food epiphany this morning as I entered yesterday's food into my journal. We were at an all day tournament for one of my kids and we usually end up snacking all day at these events. So I tried to make better choices this time. I ate lots of veggies, smaller portions of the "treats", salad with our dinner. Nope. Ended up eating 1.5 times as many calories as my daily goal.

No wonder I gained weight like I did since last summer (when I last finished a workout program). If that was "restraining" myself and I still went over like that, what the heck was I taking in each day in calories before I started tracking my food?!

The good part is that if I hadn't made those better choices, the calories would've been even higher. Silver lining, right?:)
  • 15Veronica
    Options
    How is everyone doing? My kids had a 2 hr delay yesterday due to snow/ice and it threw off my morning routine. It was definitely more difficult to fit in my workout!

I just did Phase 1, Workout 3 for the LAST time!! That felt good :)