Accountability Partner Needed

Options
I've been around for awhile, but unfortunately I've gained back almost all that I lost the first time. I'm back at it and determined to lose 25 pounds by Summer. I'm looking for some friends that will hold me accountable and ask me how I'm doing, to message me often to make sure I'm still on track and I'll do the same for you. Anybody else looking for an accountability partner?

Replies

• Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat and posted something similar. I need someone to message me if they have not seen me log food or workouts in a few days. I find that I keep consistent for a few months, and then when I start to see real progress, I slack. I'll add you!
  • polarissno
    polarissno Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. Same for me. I have foot and knee injury that turned out to be a 'good excuse' not to exercise and eat right. I'd love some accountability. I need to lose at least 30 pounds. I'll add you both and maybe together we can reach our goals.
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    Hi polarissno! Last year, I was in a fabulous routine, made terrific progress, then fell and hurt my foot during my 6-week period of work travel. It threw me off my exercise routine, and when travel ended, it was a crazy snowy winter which contributed to extending the workout hiatus. Went back to it this spring/summer, but definitely slacked on the intensity of my cardio. Decided to recommit to the plan recently, and I am definitely looking for the motivation. Good luck!
  • allison4224
    allison4224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested in having more chatty friends. I like to post and comment. Sometimes it seems so quiet in my friends list. I want to lose 50 pounds.
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Crystal! I try to visit communities daily if I can, and I try to like/comment on friends' posts. Knowing someone is reading along helps with motivation and accountability.
  • highonnyg
    highonnyg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here I was down 50 lbs then completely lost focus for 3 months and gained 35 of that back. Motivated again and looking for friends to help keep my determination. Trying to get down at least 50lb for my first goal. Sending my friend request now