Hi old user, new commitment

Options
2»

Replies

• ColoradoDogMom
    ColoradoDogMom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well! I've been plugging away at tracking my food. I haven't been perfect, but it sure makes me more aware. Planning on weighing tomorrow.
  • mpz2015
    mpz2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In need of friends that like to motivate. My office is having a fitness challenge and this would be a great time to commit myself.
  • Hope68130
    Hope68130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My story is very similar to everyone else's here.... I'm 47 yo, 5'4" and as of this morning 162 lbs. I lost 75 5-6 years ago, gained a bit, joined MFP, and did nothing but gain. My first goal is for my profile to NOT say "gained 15 pounds"... LOL I had gotten down to 130 and felt wonderful but a bit of me wonders if I really need to get that low again... At this point 140 is my goal with 130 being the "ultimate dream weight". I have done really well the first week with logging in every day, logging my food and exercise and staying away from the Diet Coke and wine. :) Having a few friends around to encourage and to get encouragement from would make this journey that much more fun!! Lets make 2016 the year we all DO THIS!!
  • dannime
    dannime Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looks like an awesome group! I'm 49, down around 60 lbs in the past few years- and up and down up and down another 25 back and forth ugh, lifelong issue here.
    I work out minimum 4 times a week thanks to a boot camp/cross fit class and a love of hiking with my husband but I'm struggling and up 20lbs in the past few months. Hoping to find some accountability and ideas and such!
    Thanks
  • mynameisloo
    mynameisloo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am your age (will be 45 next month) and your height 5' tall. I started 01/01/16 weighing 169 and am committed to getting healthy this time around. I'll send you a friend request.
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, we are all have the same problem, I am 57 5'3" and need to loose 20-26lb. and feel this is the year I can do this whole healthy eating thing. Please feel free to add me. Thanks from sunny New Zealand B)