Time to start the journey yet again

Options
Hi all,
Yet again I need to begin the diet journey and all help and advice gratefully recieved. I've (like a lot of people) have tried several diets, some successful whilst on them, some a complete nightmare! I've about 5 stone to loose, am a newish disgnosed diabetic and look horrible, with lumps and bumps everywhere!
Thanks

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I dont do diets for me this is a life style change. Hopefully you will also feel this way. this site is great anything you need or if you want to talk you can find it in the forums here. :)
  • lisa_milbourn
    Options
    Thanks, its my motivation that wavers! I'm hoping the support on here helps.
  • sarainpdx
    sarainpdx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh, I know what you mean about lumps and bumps everywhere! I had my husband take a before picture of me in a bathing suit. YIKES! I don't know if I'll ever use it to show people, even when the weight is off. haha! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some support along the way. ~Sara
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I do not diet. I changed my lifestyle. I will never diet again. You can do but not by dieting. You have to change the way you eat and what you eat.