Rebel Alliance Rations Lunch Box (w/pics)

Options
RillSoji
RillSoji Posts: 376 Member
The Rebel Alliance military gets the best rations when you're allied with the best planets. I'm a gamer and I've been keeping an eye on the upcoming massive multiplayer game - Star Wars: The Old Republic. It's looking pretty fun and has got me feeling all Jedi-like. Maybe a Star Wars marathon is in order this weekend. But for now, a rebel alliance lunch box will do.

We have some chicken noodle soup, perfect for the weather on Hoth. Grapes imported from Dagobah. Fresh salad with ingredients sent from Naboo. Fine Cheddar Cheese crafted on Coruscant then smuggled out. And a PB&J Sandwich...which is common everywhere, even in this galaxy.

260376_2142523563846_1268916663_32605515_5358059_n.jpg

2 Servings (1 pictured) | 450 Calories

1 can Low-Sodium Chicken Noodle Soup
1 cup Red Seedless Grapes
2 Slices Cheddar Cheese
2 Slices Whole Grain Bread
1 Tbl Peanut Butter
1 Tbl Grape Jelly
1 cup Romaine
1 cup Baby Spinach
2 Medium-Large Carrots
Salad Dressing

Divide the soup between the two boxes or place in separate containers. Divide the grapes and add to the boxes. Make a PB&J sandwich and cut in half, placing one half in each box. Chop the romaine and spinach. Dice the carrots. Toss together the lettuce, spinach and carrots. Divide and add to teh boxes. Carve a rebel alliance symbol from the cheese slices and add one to each box. Hide the scraps under the salad.

May The Force Be With You!

Replies