Hey Everyone! Newbie here :)

MrsBurton728
MrsBurton728 Posts: 1
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm Kaitlin, I just started today! I definitely want to have a lot of friends on here so I feel like I'm not doing it alone so check out my profile and if you're interested, definitely send me a request :) I'm AWFUL at diets so i'm going to need lots of support :) So tell me about yourselves!

8613807.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• hi kaitlin, you are definitely not alone. i just joined 2 weeks ago too...so pretty new myself...but as long as you stay focused and keep pushing yourself, you'll start seeing results... :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome Kaitlin. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dtanner15
    dtanner15 Posts: 7
    Hi Kaitlin! Welcome! I had the app on my phone, but I cannot access the posts and stuff from my phone. I am somewhat new as well. Still trying to stay within my daily calorie goal is a challenge. I was doing weight watchers but brcause of finances had to quit going. I love fitness pal! every food and just about every exercise you can imagine is on here, so that makes calculating things really simple! well good luck and we can all pull each other through our weight loss efforts! my main goal is to lose 60 pounds or so....but my temporary goal is 5% of my weight now.
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Hi Kaitlin! I know what you mean about being bad at diets and needing support! I don't know anyone yet, but I'd love to help you out any way I can!
This discussion has been closed.