www.skinnytaste.com

Options
slynn777
slynn777 Posts: 17
Someone on here posted about this website for really good recipes. Just wanted to thank this person! I recommend Gina's recipes on this website. We made the asparagus frittata last night and it was EXCELLENT!! She has a lot of easy...yummy...healthy recipes. We are doing the crockpot sauce for tomorrow's lunch, and I am substituting the white pasta w/ whole grain/whole wheat pasta. Then tonight we are making chicken and weight watchers cheese quesadillas w/ low carb whole wheat tortillas.

Replies

• tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    yes this website has really good reciepes i have yet to try any but they all look soooo goood!
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Just bookmarked this site.. everything looks so delish!!
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    thank you, the site looks great!
  • acakeforawife
    Options
    I love this site too! I also noticed that many of her recipes are in the MFP database, which is so handy!! :smile:
  • 2hdesign
    2hdesign Posts: 153
    Options
    I've been using some of her recipes for about a year now. I'd say I have about an 85% success rate with her recipes - meaning they are tasty, I like them and they live up to my expectations. And honestly, that's a lot higher rate then most of my cookbooks at home. The only exception is Cooking Light - I've had like a 90+% success rate with them. Anyway, Gina's recipes are fabulous and healthy! I encourage you to make some now. In fact, I have one of her soups on my meal plan this week and leftovers make great grab&go lunches for work. Yum!
  • deannalu89
    deannalu89 Posts: 29
    Options
    agreed! wonderful site just checked it out yesterday! i HIGHLY recommend it.
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, love this website!
  • cassandra827
    cassandra827 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great website....also check out hungry-girl.com she has tons of great and asy recipes.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I love this site. I use a couple of the recipes on a regular basis. Very good stuff indeed! The chicken parm is delish!