Feeling fed up

Options
hi, I know we all feel like this some days but I feel pretty fed up today. I seem to be doing pretty well. Been eating healthy since before Christmas and have lost nearly two stone in total. But I've been here before and have battled to loose weight all my life. This time I have aimed for a lifestyle change, but with that comes slow weight loss. This I struggle with. It's not making me want to binge; not at all in fact. It's making me not want to eat as I want to start to feel slimmer. Even after two stone I feel no different and cloths still feel the same. I mean surly I should start to feel better by now. Anyway I just needed moan lol thanks for listening

Replies

• FullLifeNeil
    FullLifeNeil Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Don't feel fed up. 2st is great. I'm always the last to notice when I get weight off. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to connect FullLifeNeil
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I know the temptation to stop eating. Fast results are, obviously, more instantly gratifying. I've been doing it the right way for about six or seven months now, and the two things I really like about it are that I don't have to have this unhealthy relationship with food in order to see results and that it feels like something I can do forever - and I'm gonna have to do it forever unless I want to live in a cycle of gaining and losing. I've also finally come to the conclusion that the more slowly it comes off, the more likely it is to stay off. Have you taken measurements or before-and-after pictures? Sometimes it's hard to see changes, but those things help.
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race. I'm from Canada so forgive me if I'm wrong but I think 2 st is 28 pounds! I'm impressed - and you should be proud!
  • chezacoote
    chezacoote Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :) I think it's just a struggle for me to learn to loose weight slowly in order to keep it off. I'm used to that empty feeling and I need to get over that. I also need to stop standing on the scales every day and that only deflates me. This morning I put on a lb according to my scales, after being completely on track. I'm thinking scales need to be hidden and I just need to keep going!!