Looking for new friends

Replies

• Abdul0125
    Abdul0125 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey there! Feel free to add me!
  • Caitu13
    Caitu13 Posts: 55 Member
    I'd love to have some...I do not have a lot of friends in my life, and I need all the accountability buddies I can get so anyone is more than welcome to be my MFP buddy!
  • calibeachbum2
    calibeachbum2 Posts: 6 Member
    Looking for the same. I lost over 22lbs last year and gained it back after a bad sprain/tear. I'm now back on track 1400 cal a day. Great to have positive motivation and new meal ideas
  • sineadfoster925
    sineadfoster925 Posts: 19 Member
    I think ive added everyone who's commented, but their was more comments than I expected so if I havnt added you then please add me :) Good Luck Everyone
  • PMPB07
    PMPB07 Posts: 13 Member
    It really does work, I lost weight last time I used it but fell completely off the wagon and gained allot more, now I'm starting fresh and dojng so well with allot of help from mfp
    Looking for the same. I lost over 22lbs last year and gained it back after a bad sprain/tear. I'm now back on track 1400 cal a day. Great to have positive motivation and new meal ideas
    I think ive added everyone who's commented, but their was more comments than I expected so if I havnt added you then please add me :) Good Luck Everyone

• PMPB07
    PMPB07 Posts: 13 Member
    Same. Add me if you like. Need good friends here for support.... :)
  • Cambridge727
    Cambridge727 Posts: 50 Member
    You can add me if you like
  • shaz606
    shaz606 Posts: 13 Member
    You can add if you like, ty.
  • parsnipou
    parsnipou Posts: 32 Member
    I am looking also for some motivation. I was good for a while but since a break taken few months ago I have lost motivation. But I am ready to take control of my health again, I don't need to lose a lot of weight but I want to be more active and eat healthy. Everyone feel free to add me if you like.
  • steph_vt
    steph_vt Posts: 38 Member
    Hey :) feel free to add me xx
  • marta031
    marta031 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for new friends
  • lvk62
    lvk62 Posts: 9 Member
    As everyone, I'm also looking for new friends in the dieting challenges we face. I haven't even started my New Years Resolution... bad, bad, me....
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! I lost 45 pounds 2 years ago, gained some of it back and now I'm back on MFP to lose the rest of the weight and reach the goal I set 2 years ago. I'm looking for friends too!
  • lvk62
    lvk62 Posts: 9 Member
    lvk62 wrote: »
    As everyone, I'm also looking for new friends in the dieting challenges we face. I haven't even started my New Years Resolution... bad, bad, me....

Feel free to add me
  • sineadfoster925
    sineadfoster925 Posts: 19 Member
    The thing I've found easiest so far is my healthy eating, I think this is because I threw out anything that was unhealthy and replaced it with healthy, now if I'm needing to snack I carnt eat junk food as I have non so I have to eat fruit and healthy foods, I'm actually enjoying it more
  • rkd2610
    rkd2610 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi im from the uk, I'm looking for some accountability friends, lost lbs before with mfp 2 years ago, then had a baby and struggling to lose the baby weight 14 months on
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Hi! I'm starting over. Lost 95 pounds the first time around and then gained 25 back in the last 2 ish years. I'm down 5 with 20 more to go. Feel free to add me!
  • prissymuskoka
    prissymuskoka Posts: 5 Member
    Support is so important!
    I have signed up for a 5k run at the end of May to also motivate me to get back on track!
  • katieclon
    katieclon Posts: 43 Member
    Me too! Please add me :)
  • jennx
    jennx Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me and let's motivate each other :smile: xxx