Open Diary , 1200 kcal people???

2»

Replies

• Darjaurhziva
    Darjaurhziva Posts: 28 Member
    I'm trying to do this every day: consumed kcal-*exercise kcal=1200kcal.
    Today: 1.943-454* =1.489- not at all at goal.
    Please you can add me.
  • juliej8654
    juliej8654 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I have just started at New Year so looking for help and advice. So far keeping below the 1200, my diary is open. I've added some people but not sure how you see peple diaries!
  • Laurendemps
    Laurendemps Posts: 3 Member
    I've added you! Feel free to add me too, anyone. I have 1200 limit and after 3 days in finding it quite hard to stick to the limit, mainly due to snacking (biscuits are my downfall!). I was made redundant just before Christmas which, along with Christmas, equals lots of eating and boredom snacking.
    I start my new job on Monday, and will be very busy so hopefully I will not have time to be sitting around snacking!
    This app helped a lot a few years ago when I first downloaded it so I thought I'd give it a go again.
  • stefanyjoy
    stefanyjoy Posts: 7 Member
    I think I just opened mine. I am 1200 cal. Don't know if I did it right though :)
  • agboon7880
    agboon7880 Posts: 2 Member
    I opened mine just now at 1200 please add me need all the help I can get too
  • agboon7880
    agboon7880 Posts: 2 Member
    How do I add people please
  • juliej8654
    Click on the people name, it will bring up the profile, click their name again and then you can add as friend.x
  • juliej8654
    This website is fantastic for healthy low fat low calorie smoothies simplegreensmoothies.com and they don't taste bad either! I've had spinach and mixed fruit with milk this morning with a spoonful of flaxseed. X
  • jmh_90
    jmh_90 Posts: 17 Member
    I just added you! Im on a 1350 calorie diet ! Goodluck
  • dawnaja
    dawnaja Posts: 5 Member
    I'm slightly above - at 1250, but typically eat less. I eat a ton of veggies and never feel like I'm starving - I love the Dole Chopped Salad mixes (I use very little dressing to help cut fat/calories). I need to figure out how to get more protein though... chicken breast is getting boring.
  • trekkie123
    trekkie123 Posts: 251 Member
    I'm at 1200 calories per day. I just started. Feel free to add me :)
  • FluffyUsagi
    FluffyUsagi Posts: 1 Member
    Add me too please! I'm 4'11" and if I cut my rice portion to half a cup every meal, I don't have to starve myself and still eat 3x a day.
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    My diary is open, but not perfect. Anyone is free to add me. I aim for 1200-1600 a day (1200 at the moment due to an injury) and try and stick to a keto diet.
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    edited January 2016
    Mine is open too but far from perfect....should be back on track after weekend! Mine is 1200 and eating ALL exercise calories as Garmin stingy compared to Fitbit

I'm 5'3" BMI about 24, trying to get lower... lost 2 st over 18 months nice and slow!
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    I'm working on stick to 1200 calories until at least Valentine's Day, then I might up it. Add me if you wanna. :smile:
  • Blind_Pilot
    Blind_Pilot Posts: 64 Member
    I have an open diary with calories set at 1200, but i do pretty much always go over! I tend to use hitting the 1200 mark as a bit of warning as opposed to it being the absolute maximum i can eat. Feel free to add me if you'd like guys!!
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    I do 1100 atm, but looking to increase to 1200 over the next month.
    I have been slacking an itsy bit with entering my food over the past week, but getting right back to it today! I usually post everything, every day so feel free to add me. I also have some recipes on my blog here that are around 300 kcal each, and plan on posting more every week. Good luck :)
  • cathiwatt
    cathiwatt Posts: 4 Member
    I'm trying to stick to 1200 calories (I quite often go over). Feel free to add me. Trying to lose 70lbs!