Youngevity

Anyone use these products?

Replies

• xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    edited January 2016
    Seems like a scam to me. They don't really explain why their product is supposedly absorbed better than normal vitamin supplements, and the doctor who created it, in my opinion, doesn't seem to be actually qualified for this type of work. He's got two degrees that he touts even though they don't really apply (a BS and a veterinarian degree(!?)) plus a doctorate in alternative medicine. Sounds like he's just another Dr. Oz-like quack.

Edit: Just to be clear, I know nothing about his doctorate. It could be perfectly legitimate, though the definition I found started with "alternative medicine" which is sometimes iffy. I'm just saying that the fact that he feels the need to inflate his credibility by listing a bachelor's degree and a veterinarian degree seems dishonest (who would know the vet degree wasn't a normal human-based medical degree without looking it up?) and like he's trying to seem more credible than he really is. It just seems like a red flag to me.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Insufficient data....Specify....
  • nlmessen2
    nlmessen2 Posts: 9 Member
    I was thinking the same thing. Something in my gut questions it. Plus it's so expensive!