hello everybody :)

Options
My names Rachael, i just got signed up on here, my sister showed me this site. I really liked it, so i figured why not and joined, my goal is to lose 80 lbs. Im currently a member at jens gym, love it there. Im a student. I like hanging out with my friends and having fun and I joined here because id like to have a healthier lifestyle and body. :smile:

Replies

• chul15
    chul15 Posts: 9
    Options
    My names Rachael, i just got signed up on here, my sister showed me this site. I really liked it, so i figured why not and joined, my goal is to lose 80 lbs. Im currently a member at jens gym, love it there. Im a student. I like hanging out with my friends and having fun and I joined here because id like to have a healthier lifestyle and body. :smile:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am fairly new here too. I love it here I am sure you will too. Good Luck!
  • heathero24
    Options
    hey there. I just joined too because MY sister told me to as well. Her bf joined a little less than a year ago and has lost 80lbs. You can totally do it :) goodluck. I'm a nursing student. Hoping all this exercise im doing will help with stress AHHH!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!

You can do this! :happy:

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • chul15
    Options
    thanks everybody:smile: im really liking this site alot everyones so friendly and very helpful

thanks!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!:flowerforyou: What are you studying?
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site - enjoy! Everyone is great. Best of luck- be strong. Being a student is such a stressful, crazy, hectic time! This will be a great tool for you:smile:
  • chul15
    Options
    hi! im still in highschool, but i have all the same classes as normal but im starting to take my ACT or down south their the SATs, so thats stressful and isnt helping! ha:smile: but when im in college im gonna study to be a nurse or dental hygenist.