Just started

Options
My cousin told me about this app so I decided to check it out. I'm one week in and obsessed with logging in what I eat. Im amazed that I've been keeping up with it and sticking to the calorie diet. I'm a breast cancer survivor and had gained significant weight last year going through chemo. The medication I have to take daily doesn't help my weight either. I feel so uncomfortable in my own skin from my weight gain. My goal is to lose a good 30 lbs. 35 lbs would be even better!! From reading other people's posts, it's giving me confidence that I can do this!!!

Replies

• bturnbull18
    bturnbull18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks jessieshanks1981!! If I can beat cancer I can definitely lose weight!!
  • Lancer97
    Lancer97 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on beating cancer, and on your decision to make a change to healthier eating. I've found the community to be very encouraging. Hope it helps you.
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congratz on beating the cancer :D and you are right, you can do anything you want! I'm sure you will be able to reach your goal. Good luck :)
  • bthao7
    bthao7 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You're already a winner!! Nothing is impossible. You've already got the willpower!