Cize (Shaun T workout) anybody have any luck with it?

Options
I just stared Cize and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I was wondering if anyone has seen a change doing it? Also looking for friends to add that are doing it?

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I am a dance-retard when it comes to choreographed dancey thing - HOWEVER - I know a girl who does Cize as her cardio workout and she's a figure competitor. Works for her... and she loves it. I'm sure if you stick to it it will work!
  • donnalee120
    donnalee120 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I think I'm going to use it for cardio also.
  • Claribel1
    Claribel1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It is a great workout!!! I noticed that my running got better after 2 weeks of Cize.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I bought it to motivate my kid to get moving. It can really work up a sweat and we have fun!
  • Mom2JonandAlex
    Mom2JonandAlex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have tried Cize, but I feel like I'm not getting equal workouts to both sides of me...if that makes any sense? Like they focus on one side of the body more than the other and it just feels awkward. I tried it for about a month and i just didn't get the same results as I did with Zumba.

I've done Zumba for 10months and I feel it's a more whole body workout and I burn WAY more with Zumba than with Cize. My HR just isn't getting elevated as high (I wear a HR monitor,so I know for sure). There are SO many workouts on youtube that are Zumba related that you never get bored. LiveLoveParty.tv have amazing Zumba workouts as well as ReFitRev, they are both on Youtube.

But truthfully, whatever makes you get up and move is what counts!! If Cize does it for you, go You!! :smiley: Whatever you find fun to exercise is what matters so you'll keep doing it! That is just my humble two cents :wink:
  • mlcollins89
    mlcollins89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    So I started cize back in November maybe ? I was super excited about it as I've had great success with insanity and t25 -- I love Shaun T! I figured cize would be no different, challenging yet fun and I love dancing.

I was wrong. I'm so uncoordinated. I was embarrassed for myself. I tried two days of it and just couldn't. Oh god it was bad.

IF you're a good dancer (?) Or just good at mimicking dance moves then by all means give it a go!