When do you stop logging for the day?

Options
2»

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    When I don't think I'll eat any more for the day. My stomach has a turn off switch around 9pm that says, "The kitchen is closed."
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I usually do it after I eat dinner or my last meal of the day
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I do it midnight to midnight. Rarely do I eat past that hour even though I'm usually awake. I do well adding it to a new day then working my day around the extra.

If I had a different kind of schedule I might change that.
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what I do. As long as you do what you do consistently, any method works.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I'm not a pre-logger so I just log as I eat. So if I eat after midnight it's on the next day technically, although this is a rarity.

As poster above says though, as long as your system is consistent and you log everything, it doesn't matter. I use a weekly view of my calories so it all works out in the end whatever way I were to do it and I never close out my diary for this reason too. I have no need to see that arbitrary "in 5 weeks....." thing because some days I'm way over and others way under. It's the week that matters to me.
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I always log after I eat, and I tend to finish with my meals couple of hours before I go to bed, which is when I finish my logging as well.
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I stop logging after my last snack for the day, which is usually before bed
  • MsLindaC2015
    MsLindaC2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Midnight to midnight
  • javabean161
    javabean161 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I stop logging when either after dinner or if I have an evening snack. Sometimes I've had to "Add Food" even after I've already "Completed" all of my food intake. I always get every last bit of food logged though. :smile:
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    When I go to bed. I don't eat again until morning even if I'm up. Generally once I've had dinner I'm done for the day but I will add a snack if I eat or drink something after dinner.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    When I go to bed. I almost never eat after midnight even if I am awake.
  • FitKat123
    FitKat123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I log the actual day the food was consumed. It's easy and nothing to keep track of.
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    From sleep to sleep mostly to keep my weekends in order- I wake up super late and sometimes dinner or a late night snack isn't until after midnight