Having to lose 150 pounds

Options
Hi. I'm angel and I'm 30 years old. I've been over weight my whole life and I wanna get better for me. I don't have much of a support system at home so I'm hoping maybe to find support here. I really would love to make friend on here and support other on their journey to being healthy.

Replies

• LninYoDA1htownG
    LninYoDA1htownG Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Let me help you I'm 28 not much help from family and too have junk food cravings manage to lose almost 40 piunds
  • gothicravenangel29
    gothicravenangel29 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • racer9197
    racer9197 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! You can do it!! I'm 25 and have been extremely overweight my whole life! I've lost over 100 pounds and still have some to go! It's not easy, but I just wanted you to know it can be done! The most important thing to remember is that even if you have a bad day of eating don't stop! Get right back at it! You absolutely can do it!!
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using this app for years, but stopped for about 6 months.. Getting back to it though!! Add me!
  • SyllyReth
    SyllyReth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    29, started at 330 pounds and have been starting and stopping over and over again over the last 8-10 years. Down 6 pounds so far this time around and trying to stick with it by making small changes. My first mini-goal is to just get under 300 and then I'll take it from there, but I have my current ultimate goal set at 140 (to adjust on my way down.) Sent a friend request! We can help motivate each other!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Support is really important. I would love to be friends and help cheer you on. Feel free to add me. :)
  • azalearose
    azalearose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been a member of this site for a while, but finally decided I needed to get serious if I wanted to make a change. Would love to be part of your support system/vice versa. Add me!
  • BARBnKS
    BARBnKS Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also need to lose 150. It's been slow for me, slow metabolism & thyroid disease is not helping me but I keep coming back here because it is the only thing that has worked for me to lose weight. I lost 37 lbs last year but then quit logging for about 2 months & gained 23 back so I'm here again and relost 13 lbs since Jan. 1. Hopefully learned my lesson & that I need to keep track of what I eat or else be going the other way again. If I can do this I know you can too! Never give up! If I can be of any help please let me know.
  • gothicravenangel29
    gothicravenangel29 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    First of congrats on losing 13 pounds. I wouldn't mind being friends so we could support each other.
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've got 100-150 lbs to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me. We got this! :)