Hey

Options
Hey guys I need some motivation losing 50 pounds is harder than what I thought I feel like giving up

Replies

• massaoli
    massaoli Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Don't think of 50 lbs or 30 or 10 even. It all seems to difficult to achieve.check out the just for today threAd . Smallest things may get us to our greatest rewards! Don't give up of u have a bad day, just move on.
  • odannygarcia22
    odannygarcia22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • katieclon
    katieclon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I need to lose 50 pounds also!
  • aftnrid88
    aftnrid88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had 86 from my starting weight to lose (71 more to go). I still have quite a bit to go. How long have you been trying? It can be really hard. Something that helps me is to take it one day at a time. Every day I make a new decision to be mindful of what I eat. If I eat a lot, I don't get down on myself. If I meet my calorie goal or go under, I don't have a big celebration. Everyday I'm proud of myself for trying.
  • gcycyk
    gcycyk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    After a couple weeks of strict dieting i like to splurge once a week. Not over doing it....but i think its necessary :)
  • tiffanysotoxo
    tiffanysotoxo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose around 50-80lbs too, I definitely need some motivational friends. I'll send you a request.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I need some motivation losing 50 pounds is harder than what I thought I feel like giving up

If losing weight were easy we'd all be a perfect weight! Hang in there. It's hard but worth it. It takes time to break old and entrenched habits and create new ones to last a lifetime. It's a slow process and if you're trying to lose 2# a week that might be too big a deficit. Go to 1 pound a week if that's the case. You can do this, with determination.

• escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way like giving up i have 60 to lose i dont know what to do anymore