Bake chicken recipe ??

Options
billgoals
billgoals Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2016 in Recipes
Can anyone help me lol ...I'm looking for some bake chicken ideas ..

Replies

• Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy. I crockpot it when cooking a whole chicken.
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm actually baking a whole chicken today. I stuff it with garlic, lemon and onions. Add some chicken stock to the pan and sprinkle the skin with salt, pepper and paprika. Bake at 375 for about an hour or until chicken filled cooked.
  • billgoals
    billgoals Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds great I will have to try that :) thanks
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Equal parts of honey and Dijon mustard (1/4 - 1/3 cup), fresh cracked pepper and either rosemary or thyme. Make the sauce, pour over and bake until done.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,305 Member
    Options
    Sauce: 1/2 cup ketchup, 2 tbsp. teriyaki, 2tbsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. vinegar, 1/4 tsp each garlic and seasoned salt

Bake boneless chicken pieces 350 degrees x15 minutes. Remove from oven, flip to other side, liberally cover with sauce, bake another 15 minutes.

This sauce also works great on the barbecue grill as well as cold with chicken nuggets. Double- or half- the recipe as needed, store the sauce in the fridge for future use.
  • csnyder75
    csnyder75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just throw chicken breasts in a crock pot with salsa for chicken tacos. (You can add veggies obviously too.)
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I place bone in skin on chicken breast in a baking dish, sprinkle with seasoning of choice and place in center of oven. Set oven to 350 degrees. When the oven comes to temp bake for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 165. I usually do up to 4 at one time. I dispose of the skin and bones and either eat right away or store in the frig for salads, soup and such. it is very moist. I use greek seasoning, cajun seasoning, piri piri seasoning, lemon pepper or a combo of lawery's seasoning salt and herbs de provenance. If you want heavy flavor rub some seasoning under the skin too.

This is real easy too! soupspiceeverythingnice.blogspot.com/2014/03/roasted-chicken-in-bundt-pan.html

DSC00873.JPG
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    This recipe is so good! Baked "fried" chicken. I keep the skin on, it's a few extra calories but worth it. I also use Rice Krispies sometimes if that's all I have: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/oven-fried-chicken-with-a-corn-flake-crust-232683
  • Jds063
    Jds063 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I use one chopped up red onion, one chopped up green pepper, seasoning of choice (I like the Mrs.dash seasonings) and low fat Italian dressing then bake for about an hour.