Challenging myself to lose 100 lbs in a year

Options
Hey, so I have been avoiding my weight since I can remember. I am now 21 and close to graduating college and I would love to get fit before entering Medical School (in a year or so). Please feel free to add me and we can be each other's support system.

Replies

• TReccs4
    TReccs4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar place!

Good luck to you, and I hope we can both reach our goal :) and congrats on med school
  • MsMelonBell
    MsMelonBell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose about that much weight. Go you and Med school:)
  • Adylia16
    Adylia16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Just got engaged and I refuse to buy plus size. Currently 130kg and goal is in the 70kg range. Giving myself 18 months. Let's do this!
  • stevepoling
    stevepoling Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did it. All you need is focus and awareness of what your body is doing in response to changing your activity and eating. It really is simple AND HARD. One secret to doing something this big is to ignore the goal and focus on right now during the slow discouraging start and middle. When the goal gets close you will find it easier to see what's left and then focus on the goal will motivate you.
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Myfittnesspal works
    I started a year ago and I have lost 110 lbs in that time
    I still have more to lose
    You can do this
    ie1idd99ny77.png
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I want to lose just under 90 lbs but if I can get down to 70kg by august I will be one very happy bunny (going on a trip to Germany with my boyfriend!).
  • aflads25
    aflads25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 25 and also avoided my weight for a long time. I've finally decided to change my life. I'm in college too I am going to be a child therapist and I need to gain more confidence and feel better about myself. I am not really a people person because of lack of confidence, but helping people is something I have always wanted to do. I would love some friends to help and be helped by as I lose 150 pounds.