Do you have any info about using clean 9 ?

Options
2»

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    norasatqa wrote: »
    Wow that is a great weight loss. I think the problem is more that you are expecting too much.

Your doing great, I wouldn't change a thing just keep at it :)

Thanks dear i know its great but from 7 years when i was 23 yrs i lose about 40 kgs in only 4 months that's make me want a rapid losing.
    1 5lbs loss per week really is far too unhealthy. A healthy and reasonable weight loss is 1-2lbs (up to a kilo) per week. . Losing weight at a slower weight ensures that the weigh stays off. Fast weight loss does can cause a plethora of bad side effects and illnesses as well as weight piling back on later on... you don't want that. You can do this.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Hi to all of you. I hope you are fine :)
    I heard alot about clean 9 for losing weight. Do anyone use it ? Or do you know anything about it ?
    I have to lose about 60 kgs and am thinking to buy it but i need recommendations please.
    TIA ;)

I thought you may want a response from someone who has done clean 9! I had lost 99% of my original goal weight and just could not shake the last 5 lbs! So my friend offered me a C9 for free to test if she could have my before/after pics. The first 2 days are equivalent to 500 cals, the last 7 are 1200 if you only eat what's stated, however there are "free foods" (low GI fruit and veg) so actually, you eat more than 1200. I had a horrific headache day 2 from no caffeine or carbs but no other bad side effects, and I did loose 4 lbs (large people normally loose a lot more) but the whole idea is to retrain people how to eat clean essentially. So yes, it's a springboard which you can loose some on and it does stay off if you continue to eat very clean afterwards but if I'm honest, it costs £110 or something and you can apply the principles yourself for little cost! Message me if you want more info, I best not tell my mate I'm telling people how to rip it off for free :)
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    What about lipo 6 black for ladies ?

Did you read the earlier posts??

No

Woo

Run
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I am already using MFP and count my calories But am losing weight in very slow rate i was 150 kgs in the first of october and now 140 kgs. So i think to buy any supplement to rapid the losing rate.

What part of slow and steady wins the race is hard to understand. Did you get 120 pounds overweight in weeks or months? Of course not. And if you want to keep it off you need to invest the time to do it right. You lost 1/6 of your goal in just 3 months. So in a year at this rate you are halfway there and in only two years you are there. I bet that's a bunch faster than you gained the weight.

If you want to hurry to your goal so that you can go back to the way you used to live then you are setting yourself up for yo-yo weight loss and gain. Staying fat is easier on your body than going up and down.
  • norasatqa
    norasatqa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »
    It's a fad diet and actually very unhealthy. The first 2 days are considered the 'cleanse' stage, which is something that should throw up red flags for you- your body doesn't need a 'cleanse', it does it on its own.

It's also a VLCD, you're given supplements and told to drink 2 meal replacement shakes a day, as well as ONE 600 calorie meal. This isn't enough calories and is dangerous for your body and your health, as minimum daily calorie intake is 1200 for women and 1500 for men.

Save your money and just count calories, there is a huge amount of information on here, have a quick read through these threads.

Clean 9 is a scam and while you may hear of people losing weight, it is dangerous and not sustainable. You'll spend a fortune on their products, lose a bit of water weight, then gain it all back because you haven't developed sustainable habits. All you need to lose weight is a calorie deficit- stick to the calorie intake MFP gives you (you can eat whatever you want as long as you stay to your calorie goal). You'll lose weight and wont make yourself miserable or waste money.
    Thanks for your advice, i read the article you mentioned and it is really very useful.
    Many thanks ;)
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    KrisiAnnH wrote: »
    It's a fad diet and actually very unhealthy. The first 2 days are considered the 'cleanse' stage, which is something that should throw up red flags for you- your body doesn't need a 'cleanse', it does it on its own.

It's also a VLCD, you're given supplements and told to drink 2 meal replacement shakes a day, as well as ONE 600 calorie meal. This isn't enough calories and is dangerous for your body and your health, as minimum daily calorie intake is 1200 for women and 1500 for men.

Save your money and just count calories, there is a huge amount of information on here, have a quick read through these threads.

Clean 9 is a scam and while you may hear of people losing weight, it is dangerous and not sustainable. You'll spend a fortune on their products, lose a bit of water weight, then gain it all back because you haven't developed sustainable habits. All you need to lose weight is a calorie deficit- stick to the calorie intake MFP gives you (you can eat whatever you want as long as you stay to your calorie goal). You'll lose weight and wont make yourself miserable or waste money.
    Thanks for your advice, i read the article you mentioned and it is really very useful.
    Many thanks ;)

No worries at all! As others have said above you can do this! You've already made a start and been losing at a good weight :) I know it's hard to stay patient but it'll pay off in the end :) and all the money you save on fads can be put towards a new wardrobe ;)