Starting over , need encouragement and friends !

Options
3 years ago I joined my fitness pal , and I lost 70 lbs ! Somehow I lost my will power after that and have gained it all back . For years now I've woken up every morning thinking " today's the day !" Only
To fail miserably . I've managed to do well for over a week now , which leads me to believe I've finally gotten my groove back ! I'm so excited and so scared that I will screw up again . I can't live like this anymore ! I spent my whole life being very overweight . I turn 29 in April , and I refuse to enter my thirties without changing first . This has to be my year ! I badly need friends , for accountability and encouragement . I will do that same for you !

Replies

• Miss_Caitlin
    Miss_Caitlin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Caitlin. Feel free to add me :)
  • coatscloset
    coatscloset Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I turn 29 in May and I refuse to be over weight then I turn thirty. :) Feel free to add me and we can kick our over weigh twenties in the *kitten*.
  • Ginny218
    Ginny218 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i am a constant logger - if that helps send u email if i don't see u log.
  • cajun_belle
    cajun_belle Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me for joint support & creative directives to finally get rid of the excess weight once and for all! :p
  • goharder562
    goharder562 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me lets get you to your goals
  • farbs
    farbs Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey there - i'm the same - used it about 3 years ago, lost some weight, but put it all back on when stopped using MFP. Please feel free to add me and we can help each other...and anyone else too would be great :)
  • Kitten_14_1986
    Kitten_14_1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too lost before and gained it back... I turned 29 in June and also want to get back on track before my thirtieth. I'd love another buddy on here, so feel free to add :)
  • mrs2016
    mrs2016 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yep 3 years ago I lost 70lbs and have been putting off joining for months. Please friend me and we can do this together.
  • sruiz7316
    sruiz7316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I understand,once in a while I can message your feed with some cheering-motivational posts, just friend request me