New start and looking for new friends....

Options
Hey fitpal community, heres to a new positive start to the new year! I am currently categorised as obese and I am looking for fitpal friends to share the pain with. I am uk based but all friends welcome, please add me to your network :smile:

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Hello from México
    Feel free to add :)
  • ElphabaWeasley
    ElphabaWeasley Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am from the USA. I'm also categorized as obese so I definitely feel your pain. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi there,Welcome to myfitness pal. I have also recently started my journey from Obese and getting good results with the help and encouragement from friends here. Sending you a request.
  • Miss_Caitlin
    Miss_Caitlin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Caitlin
    From Australia
  • christefeimster
    christefeimster Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose well a lot! Lol We can do this! Anyone feel free to add me! Please bring positive motivation!
  • curlyhaircutie
    curlyhaircutie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Erin from the US. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • mrs2016
    mrs2016 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Another uk here please add me to your friend network and let's do this journey together
  • CoreyTateMPLS
    CoreyTateMPLS Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm Corey from the U.S. I've been on here for a bit but just changed my user name to my real name. Please add me as friend, I'm looking to share experiences!
  • whatdietnext
    whatdietnext Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm always looks for friends as well!
  • mrwellsbc
    mrwellsbc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I love using fitness pal to track my calories etc during the week. Happy to help and anyone is welcome to add me as well.
  • natedoglara
    natedoglara Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me in US, shred pounds