Single mum needing to get fit

Options
I'm 24, have 2 beautiful little monsters (both under 5!!) they keep me on my toes, I'm surprised I ain't stick thin with all the running about I have to do haha.
I need to start doing something productive with my spare time instead of munching!
I need to get my health eating sorted & get fit & hopefully in the end up get to my goal weight aswell ☺️
I am into biking, Definately prefer it over running! & I do like going to the gym aswell, altho I maybe don't go as much as I would like to/need to.

Replies

• artofgold
    artofgold Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! My names Ashley and I'm a stay at home mom of two little monsters under 5 as well!! With my youngest being 2 months now I'm trying to shed of this baby weight. :)
  • michellepatonn
    michellepatonn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Michelle! Stay at home mom of two under 2 :) feel free to add me! I know how hard it is taking care of yourself and two little ones!
  • weewesty
    weewesty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just realised I forgot to put my name on haha I'm Hayley ☺️
    My 'baby' will be 2 in 4months so I don't think my podge can be classed as baby weight anymore haha, even though that's what it started as.
    I'm not good at getting out regularly, I can't say I attend the gym X amount of times a week because it changes depending on the kids & other arrangements, but when I do get out I make the most of it, for example i went a walk up screel hill on Saturday, it's 3.5miles up, I'm still suffering today! My poor legs are like jelly.