30 something needs to lose 30lbs

Options
lodimari
lodimari Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone i'm "new" to MFP, lol. Actually i've done it before but never stuck with it nor posted on here. I'm looking for friends so we can motivate each other! Yay! My biggest problem is accountability so I really need your help! Can't wait to meet you all!

Replies

• VannaraMurphy
    VannaraMurphy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New here as well! Mid 30's looking to lose 20 lbs! Had ACL surgery and gain weight the past year, looking to get back! Let's be friends!
  • sresngr
    sresngr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back up with this too. 34 looking to get rid of 30-40lbs. I say "get rid of" because we lose keys and find them again. I don't want to find this weight again. Let's do this!!! :)
  • Rabidrunner
    Rabidrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just started back too and I'm almost halfway to my final goal - you'll be there soon too! I've used this app in the past but have found that it's SO much better these days.
  • HankGreen
    HankGreen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im also new to using this program. I dont have any friends on here and am looking for some motivational people to help keep me accountable. I agree I want to "get rid of 40 lbs". I dont want it back. Lol. Not sure how to add friends though as Im new to this.
  • obaahenrie
    obaahenrie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All! 35 years old here and need to lose 30 pounds....there's something about 30s
  • healthyseabird
    healthyseabird Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 year old who needs to lose 25-30 lbs. My metabolism has crapped the bed, lol. It's done. Looking for support and motivation to get fit.
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    New here as well! Mid 30's looking to lose 20 lbs! Had ACL surgery and gain weight the past year, looking to get back! Let's be friends!

Hey I'm 30, looking to lose about 27lbs. I had two ACL surgeries and I'm about to have surgery #3. Hoping I don't gain too much from the recovery!
  • jkc041709
    jkc041709 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My goal this year is to lose 35 pounds by my 35th birthday (12/16). I'm looking for some accountability partners. I lost nearly 40 pounds last year but ending up gaining some back after my dad passed away in November. I'm ready to get back on the wagon!
  • WCCmommy
    WCCmommy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be 35 in March. I'm looking to lose 40 pounds to get to 140. Let's be friends and help each other!!
  • Rzammit71
    Rzammit71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 20-30lbs.
  • koffeekakes
    koffeekakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options

Hey we're pretty similar! I'm 35 and looking to lose 20-25 lbs and get toned. Weight seemed to have accumulated, especially after a meniscus tear/surgery gone very wrong. Better now and excited to reach my goal in 2016!
  • koffeekakes
    Options
    sresngr wrote: »
    I'm starting back up with this too. 34 looking to get rid of 30-40lbs. I say "get rid of" because we lose keys and find them again. I don't want to find this weight again. Let's do this!!! :)

Hahaha @ keys reference.. so funny because it's true! R.I.P. to this extra weight!
  • brownbun15
    brownbun15 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im 33, and have 30+ lbs to get rid of as well. Looking for new friends to help motivate and stay motivated :)
  • koffeekakes
    Options
    I'm a 38 year old who needs to lose 25-30 lbs. My metabolism has crapped the bed, lol. It's done. Looking for support and motivation to get fit.

It could be all in my head, but I feel like lemon water, spicy foods, and pu-erh tea have all helped my metabolism!