Replies

• alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy weight
  • AuntSusie7
    AuntSusie7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd love some support too, plus I want to be a support for you. Add me.
  • tswnz
    tswnz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a friend to help and be helped by on my/our journey. I live in New Zealand. I tried MFP a few years ago and was doing great until my mother got sick and later passed. No matter what I eat or do the weight hasn't come off since then. But I work with kids and want to be able to do more with them and my own son.
  • Stacy2779
    Stacy2779 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started in Nov and wanted to lose 150 lbs and as of today I'm down 14. The holidays didn't help but I'm more dedicated than ever! I could use some friends to help me move along!
  • kaorinchan
    kaorinchan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 120-160! Feel free to add me :)
  • StuJ77
    StuJ77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goal! I'm trying to lose 50lbs to start with.
  • lorimartinwa
    lorimartinwa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say good luck to everyone. All of (y)our goals are 100% achievable with dedication and motivation. I started at the end of last July with nearly 170lbs to lose and I have just gone through the "100lbs to lose" barrier which was a big, big thing for me. I've been helped enormously by my friends here and the community. It takes time, there are no instant results but if I can do it, anyone can :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • ginapless
    ginapless Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm on a quest to reverse my type 2 diabetes. 100 lbs to lose, 51 year old single woman, needing to improve my general health, and get lookin' better in the process! I'm cutting out carbs as much as possible (10-30/day), and avoiding fruit. So basically pork/beef/fish/chicken & and lots of non-starchy veggies, and some dairy/cheese. Very slowly working in exercise (just 30 min. treadmill daily so far). I've been on and off MFP for a few years, but time to get serious! Anybody out there on kinda the same path?
  • amarthaopland
    amarthaopland Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am new to this and know how vital it is to have support. So with that said I have 150 to lose, and need lot's of motivation and understanding. I have done Weight Watchers in the past, but tended to feel like part of a money making machine. I have a 6 year old grandson that we are looking at raising and it would be nice to be there for him physically. I have not been overweight in the past and miss doing the activities I have done way back when. I ended up gaining this weight after major back surgery back in 09. My plan is not to look at the whole 150 but take it 10Ib at a time, less overwhelming. Soooo I need all the friends I can get :)
  • amarthaopland
    amarthaopland Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi all I am new to this and know how vital it is to have support. So with that said I have 150 to lose, and need lot's of motivation and understanding. I have done Weight Watchers in the past, but tended to feel like part of a money making machine. I have a 6 year old grandson that we are looking at raising and it would be nice to be there for him physically. I have not been overweight in the past and miss doing the activities I have done way back when. I ended up gaining this weight after major back surgery back in 09. My plan is not to look at the whole 150 but take it 10Ib at a time, less overwhelming. Soooo I need all the friends I can get :)

SORRY ABOUT THE DUPLICATE. NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED AND UNABLE TO DELETE.
  • Penny4314
    Penny4314 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ive been losing and gaining the same 50 lbs for years...some medical conditions that help with that... But i do love food which is the other reason... Would love to have help with this journey and to offet a u can do it.. Hope to hear from ya...and good luck. :)
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Got about 60 pounds to lose myself.Feel free to add me.
  • finnickkitten
    finnickkitten Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 150 to lose. I will be friends with anyone :) I have lost and gained and lost and gained and this time im going to do it!
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've got about 120 to lose. Happy for anyone to add me. Im 44 years young.