Baby Weight to Lose

Options
Hello everyone, a friend recommended this site and so far its been a great help. I am trying to lose my baby weight, looking for support :)

Replies

• Andreahollins
    Options
    HELLO WELCOME , I JUST STARTED MYSELF A FEW DAYS AGO THANKS TO A FRIEND AND I THINK MYFITNESSPAL IS A GREAT AND HELPFUL SITE GOOD LUCK IN REACHING YOU GOAL .
  • jessicarose2012
    Options
    Hi there! Im new to this aswell and i need to lose my baby weight! Baby is 11 weeks now so need to get going. Bit limited tho as has a few problems after birth and can't do much exercise apart from walking!

Good Luck!!
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Just had my second son right under 5 months ago! I felt horrible about the way I looked and then ( no lie) I found this site and found the will to get my butt in shape! Just thought that I would share my pictures with you, hope you dont mind! Feel free to add me :)

IMG00757-20110610-2024-2.jpg
  • Andie122
    Andie122 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same! I've got a way to go but the 13 lbs I've lost so far have made me confident that I can and will do it. Feel free to add me!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    my youngest "baby" just turned 2 and when he was 14 months, i decided it was time to lose the baby weight! :laugh: good luck on your journey and feel free to add me for additional support!
  • kdudz
    kdudz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in the same boat as you. Good luck with your journey!

Feel free to add me as a friend.