who is in the best shape of their life?

Options
I'm 46 and in the best shape of my life. Setting goals and achieving them is addictive.

Replies

• teeking2
    teeking2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Getting there lol
  • richiedoucet
    richiedoucet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Why the lol teeking2?
  • teeking2
    Options
    Because I weigh more than what I used to but giving up smoking and drinking my fitness and quality of life is a whole lot better... just gotta drop the weight now :-)
  • richiedoucet
    Options
    Quitting drinking and smoking is a pretty huge victory in itself. Good for you. You look fantastic btw.
  • teeking2
    Options
    Thanks you too !! Keep it up :-)
  • richiedoucet
    Options
    Yeah well I kinda like to drink too so its hard saying no...cuz I like to say yes, but anyway. ..lemme know if I can help. No really.
  • teeking2
    Options
    Hahaha it was too hard saying no after a couple thats why ive decided to say no altogether .. and that's awesome thank you !
  • richiedoucet
    Options
    What are your fitness goals and what are you currently doing? Lifting, cardio etc..? please don't say crossfit.....
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I feel like i am but when i get back on stage for a competition this fall... i KNOW i will be!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Best shape of my life vis a vis my own age group but too old and battered to be best shape of my entire life!
  • richiedoucet
    Options
    That's it. Simple as that. Once you make up your mind just consider it done. I like that name crazie4lulu. What's it mean? Bikini or figure?
  • teeking2
    Options
    Lol I did crossfit for 2 weeks and it nearly killed me !!! Nope im back at the gym.. I dropped 18kgs then put 10back on again...dammit !! So I wanna drop another 19kgs and ill be back where I wanna be.. I do quite a bit of cardio - tryna slim down... but combimed with lifting as well... love doing legs :-D
  • richiedoucet
    Options
    I see you worked hard for that nice back sijomial. Oh and those traps crazie4lulu....WOW! I played lots of sports and was a professional bullfighter for 14 yrs and I think right now I'm at my best looking but not feeling.
  • richiedoucet
    Options
    Oh yeah love some nice legs and especially what those nice legs are attached to up above. JS
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Hands up! me me me :D I'm 46 too and look and feel better than I did since my early 20s :)
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I am! I'll be 40 this year and feel so fantastic! I actually still get carded occasionally. lol

I also no longer drink (never was a heavy drinker, but mostly to do with my favourite drinks being 400+ calories each...not worth it to me) and I exercise daily.

When I look at older photos, I look so much better and fitter now than I did 15-20 years ago. Crazy stuff!
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Me me me!

I just turned 46 last week and I can honestly say I'm in the best shape of my life. I hit may goal weight mid-last year and have not really worried about weight since, other than to slowly add back muscle.

I CrossFit 5-6 days a week and love it.
  • schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am turning 51 soon, and in very good shape, would like to lose a few lbs. This sit down job is killing me. But, overall I feel great.
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    not me..
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I think I am, or close to it. I am the same weight and I work out about as much as I did when I was 18 but I feel healthier and stronger and have a much healthier mindset now. And I've been maintaining a regular workout routine for about 7 years now which is way longer than I can say for when I was younger.